chapter 9

Laxus and Lucy look at the guild with their team next to them while having some fun looking at the guild.

They smile at the guild and look at each other. The team look at them and saw what that was going to happen. "Get a room!" Asuna yelled. Both Laxus and Lucy look at Asuna and saw that the team was looking in another way.

"Oh come on Asuna you do that all the time with Kirito", Lucy said. Both Asuna and Kirito look a shame of them self. The team laugh at them. The guild knew that Team Black Swordsman is always having fun no matter what their facing.

The team was having their fun once again. The guild was also happy that the team Black Swordsman was back, but now they know that they have a chance in the games to become once again the strongest guild again.

"Brats I got a letter from the Magic Council and they said that some people can go to the dragon realm and train with the dragons!" Master shouted over the people that were talking on the guild. After he finish all the guild was looking at him confuse. "Lucy explain", master said. "Okay master", Lucy said.

"All the dragons slayers have been train or have a lacrimal in their bodies right?" Lucy ask the guild. The guild nodded and she look over to her table. "My team and I were train by a dragon or dragons in the dragon realm. So I wanted to ask Mira, Levy, Juvia, Gray, Natsu, Wendy, and the rest of Laxus' old team if they would come with us to the dragon realm to train with the dragons?" Lucy explain/ask the people she mention. The people she mention were shock, but nodded. She smile at them and turn back to her team.

"Let's go home guys" , Lucy said to her team.