chapter 5

Minna thank you for reading my story and helping me fix it.

Love,
Yamiandyugi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guild party for that day and Lucy went up to the second floor and went to were Laxus sits with her long ago. She sat and look at them and smile. She did miss them but her SSS-Class mission took her seven years to finish.

Slifer, Obelisk, and Ra were having fun with Metalicana Gradine and Igneel. She smile and look around to find Laxus and did not see him.

Two hands made their way to her eyes and put them on her eyes. The person as if she knew who this was and she answer Laxus. Laxus took away his hands and smile at her.

Lucy smile at him in return and Laxus kisses her forehead and she blush like crazy. Laxus smiled from that. Lucy has a crush on Laxus ever since they meet and does not know how to tell him.

She look around the guild and saw that everyone was busy and she smile. This is Fairy Tail.

She whisper something in Laxus' ear and he smile. Lucy had said that she love him. Laxus kiss her on the lips and she was in heaven.

The two broke apart and smile at each other. Laxus lien in and place a kiss on Lucy's neck and bit down. Lucy gasp, but smile at him when he broke apart.

The bit had become a dragon with a lighting in the middle. Lucy look at Laxus and he smile.

Laxus then turn his head and Lucy bit Laxus on his neck and Laxus smile at her. The bit became a dragon with some dark flames in the middle.