chapter 2: Laxus

Hello minna I am really happy that you have read my other stories and for people who think his story would be about Natsu and Lucy together well you are wrong it is about Laxus and Lucy together.

Love,
Yamiandyugi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I hear that she was back I was so happy. When Evergreen ask me about Lulu. I answer her question and when I finish I was laughing.

The doors of the guild came open and I saw Lulu walking to the guild. She looks at perfect as the last time I saw her. As she came into view the guild became quiet that you can hear a pin drop from far away. Well you want to know why is that? Well because Lulu or Lucy is one of the most strongest mage the guild has ever had. She left seven years ago because she was going to do a SSS-Class mission. The dragons gave her their keys.

I jump from the second floor and made my way to her. I hug her then Erza hug her When she notice that Lucy is back. Mira call out to master. Master or gramps was happy to see her again.

That day the guild party even more then ever. "Hello my name is Lucy Heartfillia. And who might you be?" Lulu ask Natsu. "I am Natsu Dragneel a fire dragon slayer and those two over there are Wendy the sky dragon slayer and Gajeel the Iron dragon slayer", Natsu answer her.

Lucy was shock but when back to me and Erza. "Can those three be the kids Igneel, Metalicana, and Gradine kids?" Lulu ask. We both nodded and she look at them. "They look almost as them", she said. I nodded my head with her.

"Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel if I am correct you three were trained by Igneel, Metalicana, and Gradine right?" She ask them The three look at her and nodded.

Lucy walk to the middle of the guild and took out three keys and I notice that it was Igneel, Metalicana, and Gradine's keys.

Dragons of the Dragon realm
Come forth
I slumming thee
Fire dragon
Iron dragon
Wind dragon
Three of the supreme king and queen
Come forth and pass throughout the gates

Lucy finish her spell and the keys glow bright. Before her were Igneel, Metalicana, and Gradine. Erza and I ran to Lucy and look at the Dragons we smile at them. They return the smiles.

Natsu, Gajeel, and Wendy were surprise to see them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger.

Please read my story because you will be surprise to see what powers do Lucy and Laxus own. And what's the relationship between the three dragons and the two dragons slayers

Love,
Yamiandyugi