Chapter 6 "Fuck away the pain" [smut]

EJ POV:

Come on Jack.. you can do it.. it might hurt a little bit, but then everything is over.. I mean who the hell needs a ugly, disgusting, blind cannibalistic demon.. And well Jeff is free to fuck everyone he wants then.. it's the best thing I can do now.. I have a lot of sharp knives in the kitchen so they must be able to cut through my heart.. Jeff will find someone better.. everyone is better than me cuz' I mean there has to be a reason he drank that much.. I just can't take this anymore.. Why did I even keep living that long.. it's senseless..

After some depressed self-pity cuz' I'm a depressed piece of garbage.. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife in hope Jeff wouldn't hear me. It was 3am and Jeff gets woken up very easy.  I locked myself in the bathroom which is across from my bedroom so I can't tell if Jeff heard it.

I took my hoodie off, then I hold up the knife and hold it against my chest. I started to panic, but I guess it's normal when I'm only seconds away from death. My hand started to shake and I just rammed the knife into my chest. Unfortunately I missed my heart. I pulled the knife out cuz' it was stuck in the middle of my chest and then my stupidness dropped the knife so it made a loud sound. I started to bleed very badly and I put my hand on it cuz' it hurt very much. Why am I so dumb?! I would punish myself for this, but I think the pain in my chest is punishment enough. 

After the knife hit the floor I heard a slight squeak from my bedroom. Great I woke him up. But no big deal I mean I locked the door, right?

Jeff came to the bathroom door and knocked on it. "Babe? Are you okay?" yeah I'm great, asshole. "Jack please answer me.." 

It's not just that I don't wanna talk to him right now and that I don't want him to see me in that condition. I also couldn't even answer. I felt so dizzy and all I remember is Jeff breaking in the door.. however the fuck he did that.. and then I passed out.

When I woke up it was bright outside and I was lying in my bed. I had bandage around my chest and it still hurt, but only a bit. When I was fully conscious I sat up and then randomly started to cry again. 

Jeff walked in, took a seat next to me and stroked me. I pushed him away and wanted to say something, but I couldn't due to my crying. He grabbed my hands and stroked them. "Okay Okay! I get it! Jesus I know it was stupid!!" He said and then hugged me "But you can't just kill yourself, because of that! Actually you don't even need to hurt yourself..." he stopped hugging me and looked down like he's thinking about something. Then he said "While you were passed out I was watching youtube on your TV.. I found a song that's called 'fuck away the pain' and I think you know it cuz' it said 'listen again'.. If you are depressed and feel like hurting yourself.. or when you are angry at me.. just take it out on me.. do whatever you want to me.. punish me.. punish me for not telling you where I'm going and for coming back drunk.. let all your anger out.."

Jeff POV:

I'm sooo gonna regret this.. Well I did regret this.. but anything to stop my baby from hurting himself..

Jack agreed to my stupid idea and I took my clothes off. I lay down on my back and he tied me to the bed with handcuffs. Do I even wanna know where he got them from? He gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then he took his clothes off and started to tease my ass with his dick. Damn that made me kinda horny.

He pressed his whole dick inside my ass and pulled it out again after like 10 seconds. I moaned a bit, but I can't tell if it was out of satisfaction or pain. That wasn't the worst thing though.. he did that for a few minutes, then he 'looked' at me for a moment and slapped me. On my cheek. Hard. That hurt but it still wasn't the worst thing he did to me. After he slapped me he smirked at me for a second, then he grabbed my face that was tilted to the side and made me look at him. Then he kissed me with tongue while fingering my asshole. First he used two fingers, then three, then four until his whole hand was inside of it. He moved it around and it felt kinda awesome, but also hurt cuz' his fingers are hard like bones. I was moaning more and more but it got silenced due to the kiss.