★Chapter Fourteen★

"So are you two a thing again?" Maze asked once the pair went inside lux.

Maze was on the bar drinking what looks to be a 6th glass of whiskey. Raveena raised her eyebrow.

"Yes but with the exception of me no longer living here. Hes buying me an apartment. Are you alright Maze?"

"Just fine hotness. I need this drink trust me. So are yall together but not gonna  live together?"

"Correct again Maze. Darling if you wish too you can sleep in the guest room for tonight. You have no need to be in the same bed as me," he says with a frown kissing her on the side of her head.

Raveena sighed as Lucifer was heading towards his penthouse.

"Luci wait," Raveena says catching up to him and grabbing his arm.

"What is it love?"

"I- well....... Its just that it's our last night so why dont we make it at least memorable,"

"So does this mean your coming to bed with me then?" Lucifer asked with a glint in his eyes.

"Yes but it's not what your thinking,"

He smirked at her response putting his hands up in surrender as the elevator dinged.

"Alright you have my word darling, so Raveena..... What are you like now that you are here?"

"What am I like?"

"Yeah you said you wanted to get to know each other better..... What kind of stuff do you like?" He asks as the elevator to the penthouse rang and they went to the room.

"Hmmmm...... I honestly dont know Luci I dont know too much about Earth remember? I'm fairly new,"

"Ahh..... That's right darling. I'll have to show you the world," he says wrapping his arms around her when they got to the bed.

Lucifer began planting light kisses on her bare shoulder as she lightly moaned with her eyes closed.

"I'm going to miss this, I'm going to miss you," he says kissing every inch of her bare shoulder.

"Hmmm..... you shouldn't have cheated on me then,"

He sighed stopping as he only held her tighter.

"I know darling. And I regret every ounce of it. I'm not used to just one woman but you are my world. My weakness. My wife, and I promise for now on I will treat you like the Queen that you are. I love you,"

Ravenna sighed placing her hand on his which rested around her waist.

"Goodnight Luci," she whispered before closing her eyes.

How can Raveena say she loves him back when hes still hung up on the detective? Until Lucifer proves his love for her, she cant say it back to him for it would only hurt her more if she were to say it back straight away.

☆☆☆☆☆

Raveena woke up the next morning to an empty bed beside her but the smell of delicious food she couldn't describe hit her nose hard. Her mouth watered as she put on a robe and went into the kitchen where she saw Lucifer with some kind of chef's hat on along with an apron.

"Luci?" She asked startling him as he was flipping something causing it to drop back in the pan in a weird way.

"Ughh..... I was doing good on that one. Good morning darling! I hope you slept well..... I did end up finding you an apartment you are able to move in whenever you'd like to today," he says while putting some food on a plate. "But before I set you off I just wanted to make you some delicious breakfast this morning," he says as she sat down on the table.

He gave her a kiss on the cheek as he set the plate of food down along with his own opposite of hers. She gave him a confused look.

"Thank you Luci but.... What am I looking at exactly?"

"Oh sorry for not explaining. So the yellow things you see there are called scrambled eggs, they are a deliciously treat the chickens make for us to eat, the beautifully dark brown strips is called Bacon, there made from pigs and over there are the beautifully golden brown pancakes! The best humans have ever created," he explained pointing to each one.

"And everything is edible correct?"

"Yes darling that is correct,"

"And what is this thing?" She asked holding what is a fork in her hand.

"Called a fork darling it's a utensil you use to eat with,"

"Oh, okay, sorry for all the questions Luci,"

He smiled lovingly at her.

"Its okay darling I know your new to Earth and I'm happy to show you around. Go on and eat try it I think you'll love it," he says reassuringly as she was able to pick up some eggs with her fork.

Lucifer had watched with a sparkle in his eyes as she took a bite into it and instantly moaned when the pleasure took over her mouth.

"This is incredible!" She exclaims causing Lucifer to smile wildly as she stuffed them into her mouth.

He laughed and digged in as well.

"Glad you like it darling!"

"Mhmmm! And these are Pancakes! What is this delicious brown flavoring?"she asked with a mouth full of pancakes causing Lucifer to laugh more.

"Syrup darling, it came from maple trees,"

"And this is bacon? Oh thank th wcvb heavens for pigs," she says taking a bite as she squealed at the delightfulness of it.

Soon enough she was finished with everything on her plate as she sighed happy.

"I'm so full! Thank you so much honey!" She says going up to him and kissing his cheek.

He smirked as he wiped some syrup away that was on her chin with his thumb causing her to blush.

"Anything for you darling," he says putting the thumb in his mouth causing her to giggle.

"LUCIFER? LUCIFER YOU HOME?!" Raveena heard the annoying detective call out ruining the moment between them.

He sighed getting up and picking up the dishes.

"Duty calls my love," he says kissing her forehead before putting the dishes in the sink.