★Chapter Nine★

"See isn't this fun?" Lucifer Morningstar asked as the four were at a beach and the only one who was screaming with joy was Trixie.

"No," both Raveena and Chloe said together before glaring at one another.

"Ladies come on relax and have fun it's called a beach for a reason,"

"Mommy why don't you and Raveena like each other?" Trixie asked curious. "I thought everyone liked mommy,"

"Not everyone human, she's made kissy faces at my husband that's why I despise her,"

"Lucifer's never once mentioned you when he was with me so I'm sorry if you've became his forgotten bitch,"

"Detective!"

"Okay I'm done here, you two have fun," Raveena snapped walking away. 

"Ughh Raveena wait!"

"NO! I CANT STAND THIS WOMAN! BY ALL MEANS YOU CAN KEEP LUCIFER IT WAS A MISTAKE COMING HERE!" She screams before walking away and not looking back.

"Way to fucking go detective. I've never once forgotten about Raveena I never talked about her because it was too hard to bring her up! I never loved you detective you were a distraction my true love will always be Raveena,"

"You can't say what we had wasn't real Lucifer! It was real for me then this thing magically appeared out of nowhere and you claim her as your wife. I love you Lucifer and seeing you with her makes my blood boil,"

"Well your just going to have to deal with it detective," Lucifer spat before following after Raveena.

★★★★★

Raveena was laying in the sand with her knees up to her chest and a sad look on her face as she stared out into the ocean, with wind blowing through her hair. Raveena didn't expect any of this coming here, she thought she'd be happy with Lucifer but he's only making her regret every decision she's made. He's already cheated and now is probably skinny dipping with that stupid detective. Raveena sighed angry as she grabbed a nearby shell and threw it to the water.

"Still upset love?" She heard Lucifer ask as she looked to see him walking towards her. 

"I thought you were out skinny dipping with the detective?" She asked causing him to chuckle as he sat next to her.

"Why would I do that when I have you?"

"I don't know I feel like since I came back I've done nothing but ruin your life,"

"Raveena," Lucifer softly calls taking her face in his hands and caressing her cheeks lovingly. "You haven't ruined my life, if anything you've made it better just by coming back into it,"

"Oh, Chloe was right though I'm just the forgotten bitch," she says pulling his hands away from her as a tear came out. "I think I should go back, she's in love with you and me being here is just ruining everything,"

"Don't ever talk down on yourself again. Your not a forgotten bitch, I haven't spoke about you because it was hard to. Raveena I love you, Chloe never meant nothing to me. If anything she was just an easy distraction to forget about my real love, I thought I'd never officially see you again and no matter who I was with I always ended up thinking about you, I love you and I will continue to love you till the end of time,"

"Oh Luci. I don't deserve you," she cries as her face hits his chest and he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head.

"I don't deserve you either but were meant for each other. I will always love and protect you, I promise never to hurt you the way I did ever again,"

"I love you too Lucifer so much,"

"Can this little old devil get a kiss from his angel of a wife?" Lucifer asked causing Raveena to chuckle as she pushed him down on the sand causing his hair to become Sandy.

"Permission granted," she said before slamming her lips down on his.

Lucifer moaned as he quickly flipped them over, grabbing her thighs and putting them around his waist as tongues fought for dominance.

"What are you two doing?" A little voice asked causing Raveena to groan as her and Lucifer pulled apart.

"This is a public beach ya know," Chloe says putting her hands on her hips. "Look Raveena, I'm sorry for what I said. I was jealous and upset but I know Lucifer loves you and I'm just going to have to accept that. I'm willing to become friends if you'd allow me too?"

Raveena smiled as Lucifer pulled her into his arms.

"Yeah that sounds good, I'm sorry too Chloe,"

"Cheers for feeling sorry for each other! Now let's enjoy a beach day shall we?" Lucifer asked kissing Raveena on the cheek.