★Chapter Five★

Ravenna Ricks or Morningstar she should say now was gazing at a shoe store in amazement.

"Wow who knew humans can have such nice things," she says to herself out loud while staring out the window.

"Ya know talking to yourself will get you in a loony bin," she heard a voice say as she turned her head to see Mazikeen walking towards her with a smirk on her face.

"Mazikeen? What are you doing here? Let me guess my darling husband sent you to watch me?"

"No, maybe I so happen to like going out same with you, now are we going to look at this window all day or are we going inside?" Mazikeen asked causing Ravenna to smirk.

★★★★★

So maybe she and Mazikeen kinda over did it. Shopping bags were filled with both hands as they spent there day shopping for shoes, clothes and jewelry. She's probably going to get yelled at by Lucifer later for over spending his card but then again once he sees all of Raveena's sexy outfits she'll be forgiven.

"There you are where have you been?" Raveena heard a new voice say as a black male was pouring a drink at the bar causing Ravenna to gasp as she dropped her bags and eyes wide as saucers as the male turned to her.

"Amenadiel?"

"Raveena? Raveena Ricks?"

"Woah you two know each other?"

"AMENADIEL!" Raveena shouted happy as she ran towards him, causing him to fall off the chair he was sitting on as the two laughed and hugged each other.

"Wow what are you doing here on Earth?"

"I finally came for Luci, God got fed up with me and finally kicked me out and put me here where I belong. Where have you been? I haven't seen you since the day you left the silver City,"

"Been here on Earth keeping an eye out on Luci, you know how bad he can get. I see the two of you are reunited,"

She chuckled.

"Yes, yes we are,"

"Man, I just hate how he had to have you first. Honestly I've been in love with you since the moment you were created, Luci just took what could have been mine,"

"Amena-"

"Well, well, well look who we have here," Lucifer calls storming into Lux.

"Luci, you didn't tell me that Ravenna was here on Earth,"

"Did I leave that out brother? I'm so sorry I was getting over the shock myself, did she tell you that were married?"

"Married?"

"Yes so if I were you I'd stop confessing my feelings for her before you piss me off even more,"

"But you knew good well she supposed to be mine. You stole her from me,"

"Okay boys enough. Stop acting like children please, Luci I can't wait to show you the outfits I got I hope all is forgiven on your card once you see them," Raveena says going over to hug Lucifer.

"Not today darling I've had a rough day," he says causing her to frown.

"Anything I can do to help?"

"No, not really I'm just going to bed okay? The party starts in an hour so just get stuff ready for tonight," he says before walking away from her and up the stairs.

"I wonder what's wrong with Lucifer,"

"Don't think too much he's had his days come on let's go pick out sexy outfits for tonight,"

"Wow that is so sexy that it's turning me on," Mazikeen complimented as Raveena giggled twirling around in her outfit

"Not too much?"

"It actually is but then again it's not like Lucifer gonna do anything about it if anything he'll be jealous cause he missed out on the fun," she winked as Raveena giggled again. "Hey your relationship with Amenadiel..... Just friends right?"

"Yeah he was my best friend back in heaven,"

"And you don't have any sort of feelings for him do you?"

Raveena laughed.

"Mazikeen I'm with Luci, why would I have feelings for Amenadiel?"

"Seems like he's still in love with you though,"

"He's gonna have to move on, by all means Mazikeen go at him,"

"What? I'm not-"

"It's all over your face hun. Go get him girlie,"

"Where you going?"

"Be right back," Raveena told her leaving her room for Lucifer's as she sighed and was going to knock on the door, but voices inside his room stopped her from doing so.

"Oh Lucifer you shouldn't spank little old me, your a married man now it be so wrong," she heard a female voice say as Raveena frowned.

Lucifer laughed as a loud slapping sound was heard followed by a moan.

"She doesn't have to know my dear mistress,"

That's when Raveena heard enough and opened the door to see a human female with her ass up in the air and Lucifer right behind it. He looked up with guilt written all on his face.

"I guess since I don't have to know you wouldn't mind me choosing some humans and then you wouldn't have to know,"

"Raveena-"

"Save it. Stupid to think I'd be your only one," she said before slamming the door back shut.