Vytal Festival

THINGS TO KNOW ❗️❗️❗️

First white rose fanfic pls don't murder me

This book has a VERY VERY Colorful language (blame Weiss for that)

This is a rockstar AU so no monsters and hunters/huntresses.

Atlas' 1st language is German the 2nd language of Solitas is German.

Vale Vaccuo and Mistral's first language is English the 1st language of Sanus is English.

There are 5 languages in remnant English, German, Chinese, French, and Japanese (might add more later)

(I also can't speak any of those languages so if I'm wrong then sorry native speakers)

Vytal Festival is a event where beacon, haven, shade, and atlas students participate in either sports or music competitions and events. The festival is broadcasted worldwide in hopes of the students getting recruited by entertainments and teams.

the Atlast Band is a legit Rockband that tour remnant during summer time where Weiss and her band members  don't have to worry about classes.

GroundZero is a well-known band in vale and beacon but not throughout remnant.

THINGS TO ALSO KNOW ‼️

Songs in this chapter:(none of this songs are mine and they belong to the respective Bands)

Mirror Mirror RWBY Vol 1 Soundtrack

I burn RWBY Vol 1 Soundtrack

Basket Case by Greenday

Gives you hell by all American rejects

Welp that's it

—————FlashBack——————

"Well, my prized daughter the answer is no. A Schnee such as yourself will NOT be discovered participating in a preposterous rock band. Who influenced you and made yourself this Dull-witted?! Is it them?! I expected better from The Son of Crono Vasillias!! The Son of Blaine Coal!! The daughter of Ney Katt!! You, Foolish children, should be punished for manipulating my daughter!!" Demanded the white-haired devil Weiss called father.

Both Schnees gave each other a harsh glare abruptly slamming their golden utensils on their plates. The 3 other people dining with them froze in their seats fearing the usually calm and collected elder Schnee.

"Well, my dearest father It was a statement, not a question!! You don't have the right to insult my friends like that!! So kindly Verpiss dich, dummer Bastard!!!" Retorted Weiss (fuck off stupid bastard!)

Uncomfortable silence fell in the dining room before the Snow devil abruptly stood up from his throne-like chair and towered over the frightened Teens, wine glass still at hand.

"Get out of here this instant!!" Shouted the elder Schnee fiercely.

The blue-haired boy was the first to stand up followed by the coal haired boy and the orange-haired girl. The heiress stood up last and shot the pale-haired man a death glare before following the rest of her friends out.

"Weiss." called out the devil.

"Don't waste your time looking back at what you've lost." the ice king continued.

that was one of her father's favorite sayings, and Weiss took that saying to heart as well but in this case, Weiss should have taken it seriously instead of taking it to her heart. so she turned around for the last time and faced the devil in white.