Vytal Festival (3)

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm so sorry that this chapter was so late.... I just got so pissed off that THIS chapter and the NEXT one were both deleted. the revision history is so broken that the last saved draft was 4 days after I finished the chapter I woke up the next day and boom IT WAS GONE HJFBEHIFBSHBF I'll just make the second chapter-long asf :))

"so are you guys really dating?!" squealed a fan surrounding the singer and the guitarist of Atlast.

True to her words Weiss bought the giant cookie ruby rose asked for. although, getting her ass handed to her by ruby's sister should be payment enough. Weiss knew it wasn't ruby's fault for the brute's behavior. the ex heiress instantly regretted keeping her words though because after her and Neptune bought the giant cookie (about the size of a plate) fans spotted them and bombarded the duo

"well, snow angel did ask m-" tried to say Neptune before getting cut off by screaming fans

"OHMYGOSHHECALLSHERSNOWANGEL!!!"

"erm...me out for a booth to booth date but I wouldn't say we're official yet" continued Neptune.

the crowd's cheers were a mixed of "I knew it" and "arctic sea confirmed"

" Oh mein Gott, halt die Klappe!" weiss hissed in german (oh my god shut up)

the playboy just smirked at the ex heiress before putting his arms around her making the fans cheer louder.

"Sie können dich nicht verstehen, snow angel" teased Neptune (they can't understand you, snow angel)

"weiss said something in german!!! Neptune said we couldn't understand. what did she say Neptune!!!!!" asked a fan hoping it was the duo being sweet

Neptune and Weiss gave each other a face of relief celebrating the fact that they didn't say anything vulgar in german and got caught by the fans.

"oh mon dieu ils parlent allemand permet de sortir d'ici" said weiss this time in french (oh my god they speak german. let's get out of here)

"la foule est trop grandeanswered." replied Neptune in the same language (the crowd is too big)

the two stars were honestly starting to get annoyed by the pushing and pulling of the fans.

" j'ai une idée give me your pick" demanded weiss. (I have an idea)

Neptune took his arms off the Ice queen's shoulders and he quickly dug his pocket for the guitar pick. The blue head took a couple of seconds before he found the pick he immediately handed it over to Weiss. 

"Attention people!! Since you were such a good crowd today Neptune and I decided to let you have his pick!!" announced Weiss earning a bunch of ear rapes from the fans

The ex heiress threw the pick away from the direction they needed to go and at once the crowds went ballistic and sped to its direction. as soon as the fans cleared the way for Weiss and Neptune so they Immediately dashed off to the direction of the stage.

--------skipparuni--------

"Gott, unsere Fans können uns keine Pause geben" sighed Neptune (God our fans can't give us a break)

Both members of Atlast were panting from all the running they did after the crowd noticed their leave and ran after them. "God I want to burn this damn heels" thought the ex heiress but instead of throwing the heels away Weiss just sat on the backstage couch along with Neptune and took off her heels. The ex heiress groaned in relief finally removing the death traps attached on her feet.