♡ C h a p t e r F i v e ♡

Disclaimer : If you have a problem with homosexual couples, don't read this. I genuinely support homosexual peeps so yee.

"I think that Willowstar has something to do with the prophecy," Cedarnose started, "As well as you and I. Because the prophecy said Fore the light may come to an end in the thick branches of a willow. But a Cedar and a Mallow will soon rise from the ground and let the light wither the willow." She quoted Cloudlight and Addertooth's wise words.

Mallowblaze sniffed and heeded for a moment, "That does make sense. I never knew a medicine cat's visions could be so easy to solve." He snorted softly.

Cedarnose nodded and shifted her paws carefully, "Yeah, I have had harder. Bubblepelt told me that SunClan once didn't give her a prophecy but that was when Seedsprout was alive." She explained, Mallowblaze nodding.

Mallowblaze flicked his tail, "Yeah. Tanglefang told me about a story about Seedsprout. He told me that Seedsprout was a great medicine cat but she died from a sickly cut." He mewed. "I'm pretty sure that Tanglefang loved that medicine cat. He was only a moon older than her." He added.

Cedarnose nodded, "Yeah, I would love to meet her but I won't meet her until I go to SunClan." She clawed the soft sand near the lake, "I would love to not go there anytime soon." She purred and waved her tail.

Mallowblaze snorted again, "I agree. Tanglefang has stories for moons. Have you heard the story of Fernleaf?" He asked before Cedarnose shook her head. Mallowblaze nodded, "Fernleaf was a tom in NeptuneClan, he had fallen for a male kittypet. The tomcat's name was Ryan, he was a ginger longhaired tomcat with bright green eyes and white paws. Fernleaf thought he was amazing after Ryan saved him from a dog. A few moons later to return the favor, he used up his only life to save Ryan and one of the queens from a fox." He explained.

Cedarnose purred, "Woah. He must've been brave." She said before rising to her paws. Mallowblaze nodded and got up as well.

A.n. Sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be longer. Should I switch to Cloverheart's POV in the next chapter? Just comment!