•16 : Day 1 (Sharing)

Yibo POV

Is this the right time where I get to scream? I mean, all right, I'm the one who suggested the idea to myself. But I didn't know that anyone would look at me this intense!

I've decided to keep wearing the style of outfit I chose yesterday for today. Isn't my original mission to seduce Cheng? So I have to put on an unbothered face and do an arrogant cat-walk.

Yesterday, after a long debate with myself, I was quite satisfied to win over my insecurity. Damn you insecurities! I make my own rules. So I wore these clothes for today's trip.

Mrs. Lee seemed not too happy with my presence. Maybe she was jealous because she felt rivaled with me. Yeah, what do I care? I've been charming since I was born.  So she jealous of me isn't entirely my fault.

The teacher was busy checking the attendance of her students and dividing us into groups so that we would later board our trip.

"Alright kids! Please get into each vehicle according to the group!" Cried Mrs. Lee. 

Can the teachers not shout in such high-pitched note? Do they really think we don't have ears huh?

I scoffed in annoyance and dragged my body towards vehicle number 8.

Not even my mood improved, when I stepped in, all the seats were filled.  Speaking of luck, I don't think I got one today.

"Are all the passenger seats full?" I asked the driver. The driver turned to me and glanced at me from top to bottom, making me shudder a little.

If this old man makes a fuss, I won't hesitate to hit his head on that wheel.

The driver then averted his gaze towards the back then looked at me again.

"The back seat is empty. You can sit with him," he said, pointing back with his thumb.

My forehead frowned at that. Him? I will sit with someone? How wonderful!

I stomped my feet and quickly went to the back row. I immediately threw my backpack into the empty seat without seeing the person who would be my company during our trip to the airport.

I put my butt on that seat while pouting my lips.

"Eum.. Bad day huh?"

If you think my mood is getting worse because of that question, the answer is yes. Maybe a little... I took a deep breath then threw my gaze towards the window.

But I can still see the reflection of his face as he flashing a sweet smile on me.

"Can you not smile? It's making me sick!" I nag at him. I didn't mean to insult his smile.  His smile is beautiful. Eh? NO! Remember your mission Yibo!

"Aiyaaa Bo-Di. I didn't mean to make you nauseous. I only meant to praise you for your decision of choosing outfit today," he chuckled.

I can feel my stomach grumbled silently while my cheeks heated up. What is he planning now?

"Humph! Whatever. Just be quiet. I don't like to be bother. Especially by you." I stated to remind him of his place now. This boy is really dangerous, you know.

"I'll be bored if I don't do anything or keep silent."

"Don't you always ignore me? I think it's okay for you to ignore me right now,"

I can hear him sighed heavily and the chair next to me moved a little. Looks like he started giving up. Nice.

But, unlucky me, he started opening his mouth again.