Information and Chapter 1

Info:
In this fic Corey, Elton, Colbey, Sam, Aaron, Jake and Devyn live together. Kat and Sam broke up about a week before the begining of the story. The ships that are present in this story are SamxColby(Solby,Main ship) and EltonxCorey. If you don't like it then please leave this book. Have a great day! And The idea is not mine. Please don't send hate saying how I am a copycat. I change this as much as I can.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Colby really wanted to pull the best prank on his roommates that he could. He wanted to fake a secret relationship with someone and drop hints to the others. It would be hilarious to see their reactions when he would reveal it was just some prank.

He planned out all the possibilitys. Well, most of them. But there was still a problem..

Who would Colby do this with? Elton and Corey are together, he hates Kat's guts, with Devyn it would just be weird, Jake and Aaron are starting to go out on dates but aren't official yest and Colby doesn't want to ruin that.

The only other person he could do this with would be his bestfriend, Sam Golbach. It could work but he didn't know if Sam would be conmfortable with the prank since the blonde just broke up with Kat a week ago.

After a lot of thinking Colby finally gathered the courage to ask Sam. He didn't know if his bestfriend would be ok with this. Sam meant too much to Colby for him to just lose the blonde over a stupid prank.

Colby knocked on Sam's door and entered when he heard a 'come in'. Colby sat next to Sam on Sam's bed.

"Listen Sam, I wanted to ask you something" Colby said.

Sam seemed a bit out of it for a second but he quickly snapped out of it.

"Ask away." The blonde said.

"Do you mind doing a fake secret relatipnship prank?" Colby asked.

"Depends..explain what you have in mind" Sam said.

"Well since the prank wars are going on I wanted to prank the roommates. I decided to do the fake secret relationship prank. I didn't have anyone else to do it with expect you Sam. The prnak is that we will pretend to be in a fake relationship. Like when a roommate comes near us we just call eachother but one of us would nearly slip and call the other babe or smth. Like spend much more time together and without anybody. Do some little couply things and deny them. Make snapchat stories and instagram ones like a couple and all that. If you agree we will start with those and in a few days there is a diner that everyone attends to. We will just say we have a due date for a video the next day and we really have to edit. When they would come back we would act as if we would be about to do 'the thing'. Also confuse our fans. And about three days after getting caught we could just tell them it was all a prank." Colby explained.

Sam thought about it for a second.

"Sure...we need to plan how to do this." Sam said.

Colby felt the heavy weight lifted off his shoulders.

"Ok. Let's do that" Colby said.

The two talked and planned out the prank nearly all night long. Colby sneaked out of the room and went to his own one to sleep.

He failed to noticed Aaron peeking out of his own room looking at the boy's door with a questioning and suspicious gaze.