-Chapter 2-

Colby woke up and just wanted to stay in bed. That was his plan until the boy remembered that the night before he told Sam he would go to his room as soon as he woke up.

He got out of bed groaning. He had only sweatpants on and he was too lazy to change so he put on a random t-shirt.

He got went to Sam and didn't even bother to knock. Luckily Sam was alreay up, playing on his phone. When Colby walked in, Sam looked up and put away his phone.

"Soo....We start today?" Sam asked.

Colby nodded.

"Remember. Act dumb when they confront you about something. You can do some slip ups and things like that. Oh and we'll have new nicknames for eachother..I'll call you Sammy. Ok?" Colby said.

"Ok. I'll call you Colbs" Sam agreed.

Both of them went downstairs. They were greeted by Everyone eating their breakfast.

Both of them walked near the counters and Colby opened the fridge, looking inside.

"What would you like to eat Sammy?" Colby asked as he looked at Sam.

The nickname already set of alarms in the other roommate's minds.

"Bacon and eggs?" Sam said after thinking a bit.

"Ok Sammy." Colby said as he tool the ingredients and started to make the food.

"Thank you bab- Colby" Sam said.

Devyn's face shooted up from her phone. Elton had a questioning look on his face and the rest were oblivious, expect Aaron. The boy was suspicious but decided to let it be.

"Were you going to say babe?!" Devyn said with suprise.

Sam and Colby looked at her. Colby had his blank stare but he soon rushed back to the stove, making sure the food didn't burn. Sam on the other hand put on a confused facade.

"What are you talking about? I just said 'thank you Colby'?" Sam said with 'pure confusion'.

"I swear to god you were about to say babe." Elton said.

"I said Colby. Not Babe. Dating my bestfriend would be weird." Sam said.

After hearing that sentence Colby's heart stung a bit. Weird..

Aaron just ate his food in silence, yet with a war inside his mind, Corey and Jake looked between the four in confusion, Devyn and Elton just stared at Sam with suspicion.

Colby finished placing the food on the plates and turned around.

"Alright me and sam are going to eat upstairs. See ya" Colby said as he walked away with the plates and a Sam that looked like a lost puppy.

"This is weird..." Elton mumbled

"Yeah.." Devyn agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Sam and Colby entered the room they immeadiatly brust out laughing.

"Their faces!" Colby said as he laughed.

The brunette passed a plate to Sam. Both of them sat on the bed and ate in silence. Sam occasionally let out a few 'quite' giggles, just to confuse the roommates.

"This is so fun" Colby said as he finished his food.

"Yeah" Sam agreed.

"C'mon let's go wash these plates" Colby said.

Both of them went downstairs. They spotted Corey and Aaron playing a video game, while Devyn and Elton where hyping up the one they thought was better.

"Let's tease them a little'" Sam whispered into Colby's ear.

When he moved away he smiled and giggled. Both of them pretended they didn't see the rest of them. The giggled caught Jake's attention aswell as Devyn's and Elton's.

Sam and Colby walked towards the sink and Colby grabbed both their plates. The brunette put them into the sink. He grabbed Sam and helped him up the counter as he saw the boy struglging to get on.

Sam giggled and Colby chuckled. The brunette went back to washing the dishes, wich of course was weird on it's own.

The brunette and Sam kept talking in hushed tones and Sam would giggled from time time. Since they didn't want the cover blown the blonde just giggled about one or two times.

When Colby was finished, Sam hoped off the counter and followed Colby into Colby's room.

"Something is really suspicious.." Jake said.

Everyone listening nodded their heads in agreement.