Elevator - Lashton

Elevator

or the one where Luke and Ashton are forced to talk to each other while being stuck in a elevator

--

After a day full of job interviews and coffee I stepped inside of the elevator, in the corner stood a tall blond boy. I gave him a small smile before putting my earphones into my ears, playing Boys Like Girls softly. The blond boy's eyes opened as the elevator seemed as if it had stopped moving. I tore my earphones out and looked at the taller boy.

"Is the elevator moving?" I asked, the tall boy shook his head, playing nervously with his lip ring.

"What do we do?" I asked, and all he did was shrug, approaching the elevator's buttons carefully.

"The elevator seems to have malfunctioned, we will get you two out in about a half hour." A voice boomed through the elevator's speakers.

"A half hour? I have a date in an hour! That gives me barely any time to get ready!" The boy groaned, sitting down on the elevator's floor.

I sat down on the floor next to boy and turned my music off, "I'm Ashton." I spoke softly.

"Luke." He stuck his hand out, and I reluctantly shook it.

"Tell me about yourself Ashton, I mean we are going to be here for a little bit. Might as well occupy ourselves." Luke shrugged at me.

"Well- uh. I'm Ashton Irwin, I'm 20. I don't really know what to say, I play the drums." I awkwardly mumbled, I didn't really know what to say about myself.

"That's cool, I'm Luke Hemmings, I'm 18. I play the guitar and sing." He smiled a dimpled smile, giggling softly as he shrugged at me.

"How tall are you? You look like a fuckin' giant." I laughed.

Luke laughed at my question and shook his head, "I'm only 6'2."

"Only? You're tall as hell! I'm only 6'0!" I retorted, shaking my head.

I took in the boys appearance as he sat laughing at my reaction, he had blue eyes and blond hair along with a pierced lip. He was wearing a Blink-182 shirt paired with a grey plaid button up, undone, black skinnys and a pair of black leather converse.

"Ashton? Earth to Ashton, are you done checking me out?" Luke giggled, rolling his eyes at my shocked expression.

"I wasn't checking you out, I was just-"

"You were checking me out."

"Just a little bit." I sighed, rolling my eyes at the blond boy.

"Wanna listen to some music?" Luke asked, offering one of this earphones. I smiled and nodded, inching closer to him.

I took the earphone and watched as he scrolled through his phone's music, looking for something to play. He finally looked up at me, asking, "You like The Downtown Fiction?"

I nodded, "Of course, how could anyone not?" I laughed.

Luke started playing their cover of 'Super bass' He looked at me and smiled as I began singing terribly along to the song. Luke began singing with me, but he was amazing. My jaw dropped opened as I let out a breathy laugh, "You're amazing Luke!"

Luke shook his head and laughed at me, "You're the amazing one, you're not even trying yet you sound amazing!"

The elevator once again started moving, causing me to fall onto Luke. He just smiled and held me in his arms as I calmed down. "So are you going on your date now?" I asked, chewing down on my lip.

"You know what, I don't think I need to go on a date. I found a boy I quite like."

"You don't even know if I like boys, or if I'm single, and I'm two years older than you!" I cheekily smiled.

"You look pretty gay." Luke shrugged.

"You're lucky I am gay, and you're lucky you're just legal." I rolled my eyes, taking his phone from him and putting my number into his contacts.

"Call me eh?" I turned to walk away but Luke grabbed my arms, catching me into a kiss.

"Of course." He winked, exiting the elevator before me.