Not Innocent

Walking into the offices, you notice the lack of people there. You grin to yourself, knowing that you'd planned this perfectly. You grip onto your overcoat, knowing it was only a thin layer and that you were cold due to the lack of clothing that you were wearing underneath.

The reception area was dimly lit and some of the offices were completely dark, a sign that almost everyone had gone home. Strolling through, you listen to the click of your heels along the floorboards, it was probably the only thing that you could focus on without freaking out about what you were about to do. Your brunette hair was in a low bun, something that you had anticipated was going to come loose later on and so you had left it in the messy bun that it was.

Michael had insisted earlier on that you were too innocent to do something bold like this. He was angry at something and you had tried to seduce him earlier on with weak attempts at getting him to cheer up — he'd just pushed you further away with his words.

Now, you were here to prove him wrong, to show him what you were really capable of and, boy was he in for a treat.

Knocking on the door, you hear Michael sigh from the other side and say, "Come in."

Pushing the door open with an open palm, you smile at Michael, trying not to think of your earlier encounter — you were determined to prove him wrong whilst simultaneously showing him a good time.

Michael lifts his head, "Oh I didn't know that it was you coming to see me," his eyes flicker to your exposed legs and back up to your eyes, "what's this all about?"

You study his facial expression, trying to sense what he was feeling as you thought out your next words carefully, "I'm here to lift your spirits," you said, offering a sultry smile.

He sighs, more evidently this time, and says, "Listen, I know what I said earlier upset you —"

Strutting over, he stops mid-sentence. You place a hand on his chest and extend a finger before pressing it against his lips, "Shh, Michael," you say softly, "I'm not upset. I just want to make you happy..."

Catching his gaze, you switch to your thumb on his lips, running it along his bottom lip before pulling it down, leaving him agape. His eyes intensified as he watched you work your very own magic.

You pull your thumb away and suck on it, keeping his gaze the whole time. You tilt your head upwards and push Michael back onto his desk with your other hand.

His hands are resting on your thighs, running up and down, trying to get you to slip your coat off but you giggle and shake your head at him. Tapping his nose you say, "You can't see the actress backstage if you don't watch the show first."

Eyes falling onto his neck, you tilt your head to the side with one hand resting on the opposite side of his neck. You lean in and when your lips connect with his skin, your eyes flutter shut and you feel him subsequently shudder underneath you. He was enjoying this and, therefore, so were you. As you're swirling your tongue and nibbling the soft spot of skin between his shoulder and his neck, you hear him moan quietly.

You lift your head away, "Pleased, Mr Gray?"

He watches you as you walk around to the other side of the table, you climb onto it after kicking your heels off, crawling on your hands and knees, your coat tied around your waist but your breasts hanging and peeking through the top if he pays close enough attention.

Michael is now watching you, you can feel him lusting for you, the tension is thick in the air as a result. Resting on your knees you sit. You watch him watching you. You observe him as you slowly tug on the tie around your waist.

The coat falls to either side of your legs and you lean forward, pulling Michael closer by his tie around his neck.

His eyes were filled with lust, he was practically drooling over your body, and yet you didn't let him touch you just yet. You pulled him closer by his tie and leaned in to kiss him ever so lightly, teasing him as one hand gripped onto his tie and the other dared to search down below.

You kiss him softly and brush your hand over his groin to which he groans rather frustratedly at and goes to flip you over so he was in charge but you grin at his antics, knowing what he was already trying to do.

"Uh-uh, Mr Gray," you whisper into his ear, your breath fanning his neck, "you wanted something less innocent so I'm giving you something that is riddled with sexual frustration, à la moi."

He stops, unable to move under your gaze, also under the pressure you were applying to his cock, "All men — well most — are driven by their cock. Today, Michael, you are driven by me, I am in charge of your cock and balls."

Michaels breath hitches as you tighten your hold. He twitched as you leant in and kissed him on the lips, when you squeeze he gasps a little and you slip your tongue in and wrap your arms around his neck, pressing your bare body against his fully clothed one. Your body is hot against his, your nipples prominent despite being pressed hard against Michael's shirt.

Deciding he'd been clothed long enough, you blindly loosen his tie and unbutton his shirt before throwing them both to the side and slipping your coat off completely.

Michael's hands are running up and down your arms, reaching to the back of your head and pulling your bun apart, his mouth still entrapped with yours, dancing his tongue with yours.

Slowly, he wraps your now free hair around his hand and pulls your head back. You gasp, the shock of being pulled away from his mouth quickly being replaced with the sensation of his tongue running down your neck and along your clavicle, down to your breasts and circling your nipples thrice — he certainly knew what he was doing for a country boy — and arch your back towards him.

You could feel the rippling waves of pleasure through your body as he sucked and nibbled on your skin above your breasts, surely leaving bruises for the next morning, before running his tongue down the valley of your breasts. Knowing what he was going to do next you grabbed his chin and made him stare into your eyes, "Not yet, Michael."

His hands lifted from your hips as you pulled him up and kissed him on the mouth.

You slid off of the desk and rested on your knees, his eyes widened in realisation as you tilted your neck upwards, your bottom lip sucked in between your teeth. You giggle as you kneel, unbuckling his trousers and pulling them down.

Still teasing, you stand to your full height, which was a few inches smaller than Michael and let your hand wander down to his nether regions as you nibble on his ear before whispering, "Am I too innocent for you now, Mr Gray?"

"No," he groans and buries his face into your neck, kissing and running his tongue along your neck and kissing some more.

He was overridden with pleasure and was practically squirming beneath your touch.

"Then let's fuck. Hard."

With that, Michael flipped you over onto the desk and had his dirty little way with you, to which you screamed with pleasure which only made him thrust harder and faster.

- - -

suggestions?

send them on my tumblr!

peakyblinderswhore.tumblr.com/ask

(it's also on my profile incase you cba to ctrl+c ctrl+v)

comment them below and risk me not seeing them!

littlemissjaffa

x