Chapter 1

Hi my name is Leticia but you can call me Ticia. I'm 16 years old and live in Paradise. Better known as Hawaii. My parents are separated and I currently live with my mom, two sisters, and older brother. I still visit my dad on the weekends of course.

My brother Johnny or Jay is 17 and annoying like any older brother.

Then there's AJ who's 19 and starting a new semester at Hawaii Pacific University soon.

Last but definitely not least there's Leilani or Lei who just turned 8 and is a ball of joy.

The best dream I've had in a while got rudely interrupted by an irritating noise. I open one eye to find my brother staring back at me. I closed my eye and pulled the blanket over my head.

"That's not gonna work and you know it."

"Well its' worth a shot." I said while still under the blanket

"Hurry up because we are running late." He said

I laid there for 3 more minutes before I heard my brother making an annoying alarm sound again; I grabbed my pillow and threw it at him. That didn't work so I resorted to drastic measures. I grabbed the cup of water on my side table and poured it on his head. When I looked at him, his face was full of anger.

"You know it takes me half an hour to do my hair."

He had a smirk on his face after saying that and I knew then that he was gonna bear hug me. I tried to get out my blanket but it was too late.

"Apologize or you'll never have enough time to get ready." He said

"NNNOOO SSSTTTOOOPPP!!!!!!" I yelled while he hugged me tighter

Soon after Lei came running in and started punching Jay. He let me go and she stopped

"Thanks Lei." I said with a smile

"You're welcome."

They both left and I checked the time. It was 6:35; the bus gets here in 20 minutes. I ran to my closet and grabbed the outfit I picked out last night. My blue Mickey Mouse sweater, black shorts, and black beanie. The weather outside was sunny but really windy. I got ready in the bathroom and headed downstairs. I almost walked out without my shoes. I also grabbed my backpack and phone before heading outside.

"Almost missed the bus again, you would be had to run to school

"Almost missed the bus again, you would be had to run to school." Jay said as I stood next to him on the street curb

"No way, I'm not getting bushes in my fur." I said as I tied my shoes

Oh right I forgot to tell you guys. We are werewolves, our neighborhood is full of werewolves and humans we all attend Kahuku High. We got on the bus and I saw Tia so I sat in the empty seat behind her. I got out my little makeup bag and started doing my eye liner. I was so concentrated that I didn't see Tia waving her hand in my face till after.

"Earth to Tish."

"Oh sorry just super concentrated on getting my eye liner perfect." I said while putting away my make up

"What's up?" I asked

"Guess who called me last night." She said with a grin

Tia is one of my best friends, there's a group of us. She is a great artist and singer. My friends and I wouldn't consider ourselves "popular", but we do always get party invites.

"Well it couldn't have been Keoni, so who?" I asked sarcastically

Keoni was her ex-boyfriend who was still hung up on her but she changed her number because he called too often. She gave me an irritated loo and said

"Haha very funny, anyways Rev called me and said that he's having a party at his house next weekend. But guess whose going?"

"I know Kaiki's going he told me about the party last night."

Kaiki is my current boyfriend. No we aren't mates we just like each other. At our school we date the person we like until one of us rind our mate.

"But I'll be at my dad's next weekend." I said with a sigh

"Well ask him if you can go, he's working most of the time anyways" she said

"Okay I'll ask."