Chapter 6

I was shocked that she was there what is my brother thinking he knows that I don't like her. I couldn't get that face out of my head Alex looking at me with wide eyes. I heard a knock on my door and said

"Go away I don't wanna talk to anyone right now."

They knocked again and this time I got up and answered the door. " I said I don't want."

It was Alex standing there so I just shut the door again. I laid on my bed and put my earphones in my ear and listened to till the casket drops by ZZ Ward. I blasted the music and just closed my eyes. I really needed to relax. After the song finished I changed into shorts, tank top, and shoes. I headed out the back door and ignored my brother calling my name. I decided to put my hair up before changing into my chocolate brown wolf. Its been a while since I let my wolf out and this was the perfect time. My wolf just ran from one end of the beach to another almost seven times. I then changed back and sat on the sand catching my breath and watching the sun set. Then I saw someone sit beside me I turned my head and saw that it was Nick.

"So how are you holding up?" he asked

"I'm still here but I'm not sure if I can handle this because I hate her so much after what she did to me."

"What did she do to you?"

"Well when we were younger we used to be really close friends. We knew everything about each other and we shared secrets with each other. When we were in 7th grade I told her who my crush was and the banquet was coming up so I thought that he was going to ask me to banquet but he didn't. One day in class a boy told me that she came up to him and my crush and was telling them that I liked him and that he should ask me out to banquet. I was so pissed off because how could she do that to me. She told my crush I liked him and to make it worse the whole school heard and everyone was talking about it. I was so mad when I found out that I confronted her that day and she didn't apologize she supposedly was trying to help me. I was just so mad that I told her I would never be her friend again and that I hated her. That was the end of our friendship but if she is my brother's mate I don't think I can handle that." I said as I felt like I was going to cry Nick put his hand around my shoulder and pulled me towards him. I rested my head on his shoulder trying not to cry.

"I heard about that but I didn't know it was you I'm so sorry but and I'm just saying not defending her but have you thought that she was just doing it for you."

"I did think of that but The hatred built up because everyone would laugh and talk about me behind my back and it made me think if she did that how do I know she didn't tell anyone all of my other secrets."

"If she is your brothers mate then you need to think about your brothers feelings before you hate her just think before doing anything okay?"

"Yeah I guess thanks Nick."

"No problem like I said earlier today I'm here if you need anything."

We watched the sun set then couple of minutes later we headed in the house I wasn't feeling hungry so I headed up stairs took a shower and changed into my pajamas. I went to sleep just to get this day over with already.

I woke up to my alarm and headed straight for the shower and got ready for school today was Friday so Aj's party was tomorrow. I went to my closet and decided to wear a heart tank top with skinny jeans some jewelry and a head band with a bow (check out the slide show on the side for the outfits)

I headed downstairs and went outside to wait for the bus. This car pulled up it was an Audi A8 and it was all black with some nice white rims. The driver rolled down the passenger window and I looked who it was I was shocked I didn't know he owned this car. It was Nick who was driving the car.

"WOW just drive my favorite car brand. Why did you catch the bus with us if you had a car?"

"Well my car was at home so I didn't have a ride to school and excuse me but this is my car brand first."

" Whatever so what are you doing here waiting for my brother?"

" No I came to give you a ride since I think your brother is taking his car today."

"Why thank you for the ride."

" No problem." I got in the car and Nick drove off to school. We got to school and Nick came and opened my door. I got out and closed the door and Nick walked me all the way to my locker. People were giving us looks and saying comments but I didn't care because Nick was by me. When Nick was by me I felt confident and like nothing would hurt me. Tia came and soon all of my friends followed.

"Hey guys." I said to friends

"Hey" They said

"I have new to tell you guys."

"What"

"Okay yesterday Alex was with my brother in his room I think they have a thing"

"NO WAY"

"OMG"

"WHAT?"these were what some of my friends said

The bell rang so we headed to class. Class was boring nothing good just people whispering about what happened this morning with me and Nick. It was lunch so me and my friends got lunch then we headed to our table outside under the tree. From the corner of my eye I saw someone sit next to me I looked who it was and it was Nick all my friends stared my way then continued on with their conversation.

"So what are you doing sitting here."

"Well I didn't wanna sit with your brother and have him keep asking me about you."

"That sounds like him asking others about me instead of asking me himself. So I was wondering if you were going to the party tomorrow."

"Yeah why?"

"Did you wanna go as my date?"

"Aren't I supposed to ask you?"

"Well I can ask too.'

" Okay see you tomorrow then."

School flew by fast and soon I was waiting on the bleachers for Nick to finish football practice. He was done and headed to the shower. I waited by the car when he came and drove me home. We hung out in the living room together getting our math homework done. Then Jay and Alex walked in the house and  sat in the living room. I headed upstairs and put my things away I then headed to the kitchen and Nick came and talked to me. Alex entered and we were silent. Nick left and I gave him the don't leave me alone with her look and he just smiled and left. Then Alex cleared her throat.

"Umm...Ticia I wanted to ask you something?"