Chapter 6: MEETING

Chapter 6

Incheon Airport

Jisoo and Taehyung were finally in Korea. They just got their bags and walked to the exit gate. Then, he saw a banner with her name written on it.

"Tae, I think that's the man." She told Taehyung who was pushing their luggages.

"Then, let's go to him." He said maneuvering the cart towards the man.

The man in his 40's bowed at them, "Good evening Ms. Kwon Jisoo and Mr. Kim Taehyung. I'm Doyoung, Jiyong's driver."

The couple bowed back and greeted him back. "Annyeonghaseyo"

"Let me get those luggages and follow me. Your car is there." The driver said. Taehyung and Jisoo followed him holding each other's hand.

"I'm so nervous right now. I'm more nervous now than when I presented my final research paper to the panels in Australia." Taehyung explained while following the man.

"I'm nervous too, but I know my brothers. They will just scare you out by words but will not do anything to you physically." Jisoo assured giving him a smile.

They went inside the car and drove to Kwon residence located in Gangnam, the Beverly Hills of South Korea.

After few minutes of drive, they stopped in front of a modern brick house.

Taehyung held Jisoo's hand as they entered the house

"Never estimate the kwon" taehyung jokingly said

Jisoo chuckled and said, "Say the one who's from the Kim"

As they entered, Mrs. Kwon came and hugged Jisoo.

"Where's Taehyung?" She asked, Taehyung who was carrying the luggages came into the picture.

"Taehyung!" A high pitched greeting came out of Jisoo's mom as he hugged Taehyung.

"Hello Auntie, It's been a while." Taehyung gave her sweet smile.

"I'm so happy you are here. Even more happier that you are here because of my Jisoo." Jisoo's mom happily squealing around.

"Thank you, Auntie!" Taehyung comfortably amswered.

"Let's go to the kitchen, I prepared some snacks before dinner." Jisoo held Taehyung's hand and led him to the kitchen.

"Babe, you want some soda or juice?" Jisoo asked as she opened the refrigerator to get some drinks.

"Juice will do." Jisoo got a glass of juice and gave it to Taehyung who was eating some fruits.

"Thanks, Babe." he said as he took a sip from his glass. "Drink some too." He said and let Jisoo drink from his glass.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Kwon was giggling with satisfaction while watching the two.