Chapter 21: PRIVACY

Chapter 21

~~~~

— A private garden in South Korea —

"Babe, do you know about this?" Jisoo asked Taehyung who was sitting beside her.

"No babe, I don't. I was surprised as well when they said we have an engagement party for us." Taehyung answered honestly.

Jisoo looked around the private driveway they got in as she held on to Taehyung's hand.

"Don't worry, Babe. I believe in your brothers' style choices." Taehyung rest assured Jisoo.

They went put of the car and assisted by a staff going to the venue.

"Please welcome our Engaged Couple, Kim Taehyung and Kwon Jisoo."

As they enter, applauses and cheers were heard. Jisoo was already in verge of crying out of happiness. She saw how beautiful everything is.

Taehyung was at the same time shocked but a smile escaped his lips as he saw how proud looking Jisoo's brothers are.

The MC which is Jackson, Jisoo and Taehyung's close friend motioned them to sit down. "Welcome handsome and beautiful Guests, Family Members of the Engaged couple!"

"Thank you for coming today! Thank you for inviting me as well Uncles and Aunties and letting me experience Korea's food." Jackson started and looked at Jisoo and Taehyung's parents.

"May I ask our two beautiful bitches—oh shit!" Jackson stopped speaking, thinking he fucked up and just laughed about it, earning him some good laughters. "I mean the beautiful couple to stand up."

Jisoo and Taehyung were both laughing as they stood up in the middle of the venue.

"Jisoo's brothers are epitome of — wait." Jackson stopped once again and to everyone's surprised (other than his friends) he threw the script at the side.

"The script is too formal. So let's start again!" He grabbed the mic and started talking once again. "Jisoo's famous brothers— no VERY FAMOUS! correction for that prepared a short video for the couple. Grab your popcorns and Let's watch it!"

The video was done playing and Jisoo was crying at the same time feel angry with her brothers. They put all her funny pictures in the video earning a laugh from everyone.

"Don't worry, babe! Your pictures are better than mine." Taehyung comforting his fiancé.

Jisoo chuckled remembering Taehyung's *coughs* pictures of him in just underwear when he was a kid.

The couple was talking to each other when Jackson ruined the moment by joking, "I know you guys love each other but please be mindful not everyone here is in a relationship."

All throughout the event, Jackson's MC skills are on top making everyone laugh not minding the silent camera shutters far behind their backs.

——The next day——

@DISPUTCH