01

Taehyung pov
I was hunting.i was so weak.i saw a human it a woman.i don't have a time to make her fall love with me & drink her blood.so,i attack her than a men help her he punch me right in my face.i felt world spinning& i past out.
End of taehyung pov

Miki pov
I was fishing with my couzen.it was 12am.we are having fun.i got a salmon fish.i was very happy.sunddently i heard a splashing then i saw a boy.without herisated i jump out from the boat.lucky i'm the best swimmer in old town.i swim towerd him&bring he to the boat.my ambition is to be a doctor.so,i study a little bit in google.i check his eyes ,his breathing,his heart bit.everything is normal his alive.the lasting is he need is cpr.i was very happy cuz i manage to make a cpr to him without mouth to mouth.i put my both hands on his chest&start to pump him&the water came out from his mouth.he sit immidietly.his face is pale but beautiful.i can tell he is a vampire,a good vampire😊."where am i?ugh,why my head is hurt"he said while touch his head."mr.you are in my boat&your head hurt maybe bcs you fell"i said friendly."mr,can i know what is your name,how old are you&what is your memorie child"i ask."miki it not time to know his hestory"mark said."ish,i doing my job.maybe he lost his memory or sometjing we don't know right"i said angryly."oh ok,hehehe sorry"he said cutely."so mr"i ask once again."my name is teahyung,i'm 16.my child hood hestory is a secret.i smile"ok that good to know btw are you have any chance to study at charming high school"."oh,yes.why are you in that school to".i noded as reply&he make a "O" face.than,i continued fishing.i realize teahyung craving blood.so i cut my hand & blood start to coming out to my skin and put it in a cup.after i few min it start refiling about half.so,i take a wet towel&clean my hand.it pretty hurt but i'm a strong girl.i bandage it&give the blood tk teahyung.

Taehyung pov
I was fell.then,i drown.everything went black suddently.then i woke up in a boat.it got a beautiful ,cute girl&2 handsome boy.the girl ask me a few question.she is the famose psycho girl.this boys must be her assistent but what they doing here.i was bored&i'm hungry.thanx to that men i'm dead in a few min.than,i start to smell blood.i don't show my reaction.i don't want people know i'm a vampire.basicly,i'm half vampire.then,she gave me a cup of drink.it was a blood.i was so happy.then i saw her hands were bandage.i think she know what am i but she act normal.omg she's a good acter than hyung j-hope.after 1 hour.they going back.she said "it was late i think you should come with us.i you don't mind"then i noded as yes.tommorow is holiday so who care.when we arrive at thier home.she show me my room.then she borrow me mark's cloth.i take a shower put on the pajamas&went to sleep.

To be continued..😉