next day/02

woke up from my lalaland.it not my room. Oh yeah i though it was just a dream.then,someon knock my door.it was miki "hi good morning. You woke up. Lets have lunch&here"she said with a sweet voice.she gave me my cloth from last night,towel&tooth brush.omg i'm melting like an ice-cream.so i thank her& she leave.only i can do now is melting bcs of her beauty.then,i do my usule rutien.i went to downstair.this home is simple but beautiful.
I saw she talking with a boy.then she saw me."oh,hai tae.please join us"she smile.omg her smile.i wish i could just fuck her smile up.then the boy turn around.gasp.it was...KAI.we scream each other name while running towerds then we hugs."long time no see"i said.we break the hug.he bring me to dinning table.i sit infront miki."hmm,so can you"she said while her hands on her chin."oh,this is my bestie,taehyung"kai said.

time skip.
in leaving room.

I was playing game with kai.we haven't change yet.it pretty cool.i can felt someone in my back.it was miki.she scared me."why are you scared taetae.hahahahha"she laugh.she is so cute.then,i bulsh like a tomato.omg."uwu,someone blushing "she said.i hate she teasing me.she was lucky that her brother are here if not i'm gonna make sure she not gonna able to walk tommorow."playing hard to get huh"she whisper in my ear.i curse under my breath.
she was happy to see me angry."oppa"she said."ne"kai reply but his eyes still glue in screen."oppa look at me"she use cute voice.kai stop the game&look at her"ne,wae"."i don't know but i'm bored.hmm,do you know what let go to mall".she act innocent."for what shopping"he said.then miki noded.kai was very lazy so he give a poker face to reject her oppnion."fine i'll go with my boyfriend"she said."go ahead,i don't care"he do it again,the poker face.
End of taehyung pov
Miki pov
I was so bored.my geng went to vacation at singapore.my bestie were on tv.my bf i don't know what he doing until he don't reply my text.i so i went to the couch where it behinde my brother&taehyung back.i was so bored.i saw tae turn around like he saw a ghost.i smirk&start to tesing him.he blush like a hell.he were roasted by me.huhuhu.i'm happy but still bored.so,i act innoncent to bring they went to shopping but oppa kai reject me.i was so angry.so,i call my lovly bf.he pick up uwu.i was so happy.
Me:BABY*high pitch*

B:ne,wea

Me:i'm bored let go out

B:when

Me:now

B:i'm tired baby.can we just go tomorow

Me:no,i want today

B:not today baby pls

Me:what you do baekyun.fuck other girls huh.

B:What no.why i would do that.you the only in my heart.nobody can replace you.

Me:why you sound nervous than

B:i'm not nervous baby.

Me:hmmm...ok i trust you but if you break my trust i'll tear you to peace.you know i would do that right.

B:ok,whatever baby

Me:bye baby have a nice rest

B:ok byed
End of call.i dont trust him but don't i really care cuz he don't have a reason for lying.i just think postive .so,i just watch they playing game.then my brother laugh me while saying
"someone been reject what a wonderful life hahaha".i glare him
"hahaha,so funny"i role my eyes."hahaha,ok2.meanhea"he said.
"ok2,lets go shopping"he said with a smile."what really...tq"."anything for my beautiful little sister"he said."ok,wait here...wait,nonono.you need to change.c'mon you lazy ass"i said exitedly.
End of miki pov

To be continued..😉