special/03

Kai pov
I was playing game with taehyung.then,miki came &teasing taehyung.then,she want bring me to shopping.i don't know why ladies like to shopping.i can't say no my princess.so,to make it fun i reject her.i want yo know what her reaction,what her gonna do.i though she gonna push me until i say yes but she call her bf.i heard thier conversation.i know there something wrong with bf.i never like her bf.i saw she so sad.i don't like she sad.so,i cheer her up by i bring her shopping.i like go shopping only with my little sister cuz she's diffrent.other girl will i don't know buy everything in the mall but miki is diffrent.she'll buy only what her need.so,we 'll watch movie in cenima,buy food&buy what she want.she was so exited.then she went to her room."kai,are you sure.you never like going shopping.why suddently."taehyung said."she is my everything man.i would die for her btw it gonna be fun.i promised she's diffrent btw her bf don't want bring her.i don't know why.maybe he dating with other girl.cheat my little sister.ugh,if he do it i'll break his bone".i reply with anger tone."wo,i bet miki is so special"."yes she is"i smile."so can i know why"tae ask me."she is..."

To be continued..😉