A bit of Jeneé

I know I told you a little about my daily routine but let me give you a quick over draft of myself.

I am Jeneé Rollan. 18 years of age, 5'3 and 160 pounds.
Favorite color? Black.
Favorite food? Anything greasy.
Favorite sibling?. Hard to tell. Despite being the oldest of my mothers three children, I was the third of my fathers. And despite being only two years... More like a year and a half older than Tatiana, she was his fifth.

Needless to say, siblings?
Too numerous to mention.

But I am still a daddy's girl despite everything said in the future chapters.

Who is this man? Anthony Gumbs age 43, and just 5 years older than my mother, his ex wife.

I know. He's a Gumbs. Why don't I have his last name? Long story short he wasn't there for the birth and they were not married at that time. But not many of his children hold his last name. In fact, only three of his kids do. And that's three out of... Well, a lot.

But all is fair in love and war.

No longer the short, chubby girl in the primary school who had bucked teeth, sucked her two middle fingers and was covered in ringworms.

I know, gross.

But I was a tomboy at heart. I loved worms, mud, climbing trees or catch me hanging off the monkey bars in the playground with my hair covered in sand and clothes covered in dirt.

Believe it or not that tomboy was energetic but quiet. And shy. Extremely shy.
I had friends. Many!
But I would still find myself at the back of the class with my middle fingers in my mouth as I flipped through another crisp page of a fresh adventurous book while the rest of the world continued without me.

And when I got home... Oh my dolls of whom I've missed all day. Ranging from Bratz dolls, to Barbies, baby Kelly, Ken, Dora, Polly pocket and even Madison from my scene.

My youth! My happy days!! I was definitely living my best life. But as I grew everything changed. My world was no longer bright, vibrant and full of life.

It was filled with cliques and clothing, jewelry, accessories, gadgets and boys.

This was not the kind of boys I used to play with. This was the kind that wore too much cologne, the ones always propped in a mirror with a brush, comb, and of course...hair gel. What boy came to school without it?

So my world changed and left me behind.

How ?

Maybe I was too busy in the land of make-believe. Too busy reading and spending time with my dolls, who by now were somewhere collecting cobwebs and dust at the bottom of an abandoned TV box somewhere.

It pulled my heartstrings to admit it.

But yes. Even my body had changed without me noticing.

My chubby cheeks were no longer chubby and my round face now sported a sprinkle of freckles across my cocoa colored face.
Have I noticed them before?
I'll be damned if I ever remember seeing a mirror before I came to school. LOL.

My big, round, pudgy belly was gone. It was flat. Well, as flat as it could be considering my greasy and see-food diet. I ate everything except sardines, olives and anything my father cooked. Trust me. Save yourself.

Back to my non-existent flat tummy.

It shifted all its weight to my hips and ass. I know. I had ass!

Well of course I didn't notice at first but that dumb boy from class 3A1 rudely spanked me on it and commented on my now "fat ass".

Looking in a mirror I'd noticed it in bewilderment. Big, plump, round and dare I say you juicy.

And my chest...

No longer soft flesh in training bras. They had jumped into the bra category, and not starting at the A. I wore a whopping 34B. How?

Everything seems to have shifted into different places. Creating a new look. A new body. A new Jeneé.

And here I was. The soul in the body trying to keep up with the daily demands of this new world.

Escaping reality... That's what I love to do. Grab an enticing book and run in a corner and breathe in that new book scent as I fan the pages across my face in bliss...

Love...

A love that's lost.

Now let me bring you up to today. 10 pounds heavier, curves expanded, eyes darkened with eyeliner and lashes elongated with mascara. I was pursing my lips As I applied lip gloss before I exited the bathroom.

Yes. I had completely changed from the quiet tomboy and was now bold, outspoken and very interested in the opposite sex.

Tall, short, light, dark, smart, dumb, gang member or even pastors sons. They were all attracted to me and I have given my fair share of looks to them as well.

This change is exactly what happened to the typical teenage girl... At least that's what happened to me. I don't sound like the same girl that left the house this morning. And I wasn't.

This was a new place and I was showing a new face. After all, there's a time and place for everything.

So yes, my parents are strict. My mom more than my dad. Yes, I'd clean my face and go home as the studious Rollan child I appeared to be at home. Yes, it may seem like I'm wild I'm living a double life.

But I'm not. I still consider myself to be innocent.

I had my first kiss at the age of 16 to Johnny. Was it great? No. Was it worth it? Of course not. It resulted in me being a cheater to my boyfriend Tariq at the time, which my mother knew nothing about.

Yes. It's cheating if you kiss someone else. No. It Wasn't a simple peck on the lips. It was a full on tongue being thrusted at the back of my throat kiss while he brutally gripped my now 36D breasts.

I've only ever kissed two guys since. No one knows. And some guys spreaded their own little rumors to boost their name. But I was unbothered and never complained.

I know the truth.

As much as I hated being in school living a façade, it was better than being at home. Locked up under surveillance in a tower.

Because even Rapunzel had to let her hair down sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thanks for completing another chapter of 'Good Girl GONE BAD' and I hope you enjoyed it and you add it to your library to enjoy more exciting chapters.
Don't forget to comment, vote and follow me. Also, look out for my next book coming soon - An erotica series!!!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨