Her Valentines Day

~ A FLASHBACK WITH JAY-

February.

The month of love.

It was the time every couple went out of their way to buy chocolates and teddy bears for each other. And to be honest I could've never understood why. Even while dating Jay I was too prideful to even have him buy me a bottle of water.

But boys will do what they want.

Rather.

Jay will do as he wants.

It's not that I don't like being spoilt. It's just that I don't like feeling like a charity case and I bring this point across very easily without being unappreciative.

But like I said .... Jay will do what Jay wants to do.

So for Christmas he bought me a bunch of cheap jewelry, like the kind you buy at Rainbows and I saw one that said 'Beautiful' and believe it or not I cried.

I told you. I'm very appreciative.

I guess my reaction to his gift was a test though. Because a couple days later on New Years Day he had presented me with a small blue box that held 7- karat diamond earrings in the letter 'J'.

Speechless.

He was just full of surprises and I loved that about him.

This time I had specifically told him that I don't want any gifts or to go anywhere because I honestly couldn't be bothered.

He went behind my back and asked my mother to agree with his plans, and she said "yes".

Wow. She must have softened up to him because if I had asked it would have definitely fallen on deaf ears.

So here I was now.

Dressed in red & black with my hair in a high bun and my skirt a little to short standing in my front yard as I waited for him to arrive.

The time was 7:35.

He was 5 minutes late, but for me that was super early. It took me 2 hours to get ready on time. I wouldn't be lying if I said I didn't almost breaks my leg doing it.

His silver altezza pulled up. It looked smooth and shiny. It was nothing new to me as we've had late night conversations in the car a few times. But this time it gave a new aura.

I'm not sure if it's because I was being delusional or becuase he was taking me on out first date

But the mood was heightened and I was excited.

When we had arrived at our destination I had tears in my eyes at the glowing restaurant ahead of us.

I could feel the love.

With our phones on 'Do not Disturb' and our focus on each other. There was no denying the chemistry we had.

He gazed at me hungrily and I did the same. There was no denying that he looked like a snack in his button down shirt.

But the o my thing being eaten tonight would be actual food.

After all, I'm still innocent.

We haven't done more than hug and kiss each other with the occasional groping. He's never pushed a sexual agenda and I was grateful.

I'm still a Virgin.

But ..... I might just give in to my car a desires of my body.

Just a little bit.

Jay and I laughed all might over our four course meal. Between the butterfly kisses, holding hands acrosa the table, playing footsie and feeding the other from our plates.

Everything was sweet. Everything was bliss. Everything was

LOVE