Lucia - CHB Part 2

I KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE BUT I FINALLY GAINED INTEREST IN WRITING AGAIN SO HERE I GOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING, ONLY THE OC AND WHAT EVER ELSE I MAKE UP.

MIST

Lucia's Pov:

Hazel, I learned, was a friend of my parents, a lot of people at camp were. I met a lot of people that knew them just because of the Second Titan and Giant war, but others knew them personally. 

"Most of the Seven are dead now, Jason and Piper are alive but no one knows where they are because they went off to start a normal life like Percy and Annabeth. Frank died, Leo might be alive but who knows. He never returned after the Giant war. Nico is now the Ghost King and was turned immortal about 5 years ago. I'm now the ambassador between the two camps." I remember Hazel explaining to me.

"But what about all the others?" I had asked. She only smiled sadly at me and then started to speak.

"Grover, who brought both of your parents to camp, is dead from bringing new half-bloods in soon after Percy and Annabeth left, probably 2 years after. He fell into some short of trance and went out and kept bringing more campers. Then one day, out side of the boarders, he collapsed and died. Renya died from fighting against a hoard of monsters that were outside of Camp Jupiter. Anyone else they probably knew are dead, half-bloods don't have a long life span." She turned away and just kept walking towards the giant blue house that was at the bottom of the hill. I stopped walking and started to think.

There has to be someone else, someone...

"Who else came into camp with my parents?" I called to her, breaking out into a jog to catch up with her.

Hazel turned around and look kind of confused at my question. "Percy came in with Grover alone, and Annabeth came in with two other half-bloods, but one is dead and the other, Thalia, joined the Hunters of Artemis." 

I gave her a small smile. "Do you know where she is?"

And then, a long bus ride later, I was standing in front of the Goddess of the Hunt.

"Hi, um, I think you might know someone that I am looking for." I said as I bit my lip.

"Who are you?" Artemis asked, almost as if she was confused of who I was.

"My name is Lucia. I'm looking for Thalia." I was becoming even more nervous, and the Goddess's eyes narrowing at me did not help.

"Who is you parent, child?" She asked.

"I have two parents, thank you very much." I cover my mouth with my hand and close my eyes and hope not to be burnt to a crisp. I only opened my eyes after a few moments and looked up at her.

"I only remember such, what is it, determination, from a man named Perseus Jackson. Do you know him?" She asked and started to circle me. 

"I hope that I would have known my own father." The goddess stopped and turned to look me in the eyes. "But I never truly knew him. He died when I was a baby. My mother died with him. Her name was Annabeth. I can always seem to remember her singing me a old Greek lullaby about Heracles and my dad would come in and say that Heracles wasn't a true hero and that one was holding me." I smiled and a tear slipped past my eye and fallowed a path down my cheek and to my jaw, where I wiped it away.

"And you wish to know more about them." I nod. "Come, I will take you to my lieutenant." She turned to the many silver colored tents and stopped at the one next to the largest tent, other that the two that were obliviously the armory and the mess hall. She pulled open the flap and called to the person inside.

"Thalia, there is someone here to see you." There was a groan of frustration.

"Nico, how many times will I tell you..." A woman that had short black hair with blue streaks and a silver circlet resting on her brow walked out in a simple black tank top and silver cargo pants. "You're not Nico." 

"I will leave you two alone." Artemis turned and walked towards what looked like a make-shift shooting range.

"Are you a new recruit?" Thalia asked.

I shook my head. "No, but I think you might have known my parents."

 PLEASE

COMMENT 

OR 

VOTE!

HAVE A CAT IF YOU DID! =^-.-^=