Prologue

3rd POV.

The giant war has begun. The seven slashed and hacked like no tomorrow, probably because there might not be one. Annabeth screamed when the cut in her leg was bleeding out, whispering last words in a young boys ears crying. 

The sea-green eyed boy picked her up and set her aside away from the battle. While he continued to stab and slash. Later, the same boy had a bloody nose awakening Gaea. The rest of the six demigods allowed the gods to slap their ship to Camp Half-Blood. 

You know the story. Leo, McShizzle Man killed Gaea and himself in an explosion, but the Physician Cure was spilled and  burned in the explosion not able to revive Leo. 

Calypso was helping medics because the gods finished the sea-green boy's wish and released her. 

Jason, the blond superman or Sparky, was killed by Octavian, a traitor. 

While Piper, the Cherokee girl or Beauty Queen, was charm-speaking monsters and fighting , but an Empousai, that had ear wax in her ears, sneaked and killed her. 

The African- American, Hazel or called Ms. Metal Detector, died by saving a group of young demigods.

Frank, or Chinese Canadian Baby Man, used his wood to make a fire and burned the monsters, holding the wood high, thinking, 

"If I will burn it might as well be bright"

The lone demigod of the seven was , the raven-black haired and sea-greened eye boy, his name is a legend, he disappeared after the war never heard again, his name is....

Perseus Jackson. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote of the day: "Hope doesn't leave you, you leave it"

Thanks You!

By: Olive_PJO 

It sounds like 'I love PJO'

I do not own Percy Jackson series or Heroes of Olympus, only the plot. 

Percy Jackson belong to Rick Riordan. 

Avengers belong to Marvel Studios. 

Thank You,

Reader