Enemies Closer|Brother Trail

3rd POV.

At Camp Jupiter:

Estelle was going to find his brother as much a he may be gone, she knew he was-is alive, because he isn't in the underworld. Estelle knew that she had to search at Camp Jupiter because she knows that something here has to do with his disappearance .

----------------------------------

At the Avenger Tower:

The Avengers were doing what they always do. Natasha was training in the training room with a gun. Steve was cooking lunch, while Tony & Bruce were doing science-y stuff. The rest on & on. When Percy stepped in the room coming from the elevator all the Avengers got ready to get to work assuming it was Fury. 

When Percy stepped out all their face relieved and Tony asked,"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm here to help you for the upcoming as mysterious as I hate to be, I'm here to stay with you until I see fit to leave and I'll leave as soon as I say something. I warn you the worst isn't over and you'll know where & when to find me Avengers it's all I can say bye. I wish you good luck"

With that the young god disappeared leaving no evidence that he even existed, but memories of what he said. 

"Well, what the heck is that supposed to mean?!", Tony shouted. 

Steve was unsure the worst hasn't come and if that what they did was bad, then the next sure must be horrible. 

----------

Somewhere nearby a sea green eyed kid wandered the streets with one thought in mind I find a clue to her & the others. 

============================================

Thanks,

Readers

I know I am not updating a lot, but don't worry I going to have a book 2 to answer all your questions!

Till next time readers.

(discontiued)

-Olive PJO