My First Night

"God", Steve said. 

"No, it's gods" 

Write in the comments for any ideas or things you want me to change or include in the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV.

Estelle looked around as the scenery changed into a valley. Down below you could see kids playing volleyball, climbing, and fighting. She frantically searched around her for the mysterious sea-green eyed person, but there was no one there. She was alone. 

She snapped out of her thoughts when she saw a teenager around 16 running towards her. When she came closer she noticed she wore a swirl of orange and purple with the words 'CHB & CJ Together' and wore knee-length jean shorts. 

"Oh, hi, how are you doing? Don't worry we will explain everything. Also, out of curiosity, how did you get here?", the teenager rapidly questioned. 

Estelle looked at her with the thought who is she. Almost as if she heard what she said in her mind, the teen said, "I am Lacy"

"Some hooded figure got me hear, like he teleported me or something"

"Oh, you're like the 20th camper he got here, you were probably chased by some monster right?"

"Yeah, but who is he"

"Uhh, no one knows. Some call him 'The Hooded' or 'Shadow'"

"My name is Estelle Blofis-Jackson"

"Wait, does your mother happen to be Sally Jackson?"

"Uhh, yeah, how did you do know that"

"OMG, your brother is twice savior of Olympus, Perseus 'Percy' Jackson"

"Ok, I have a brother. WHAT! Mom never told me that. Now, explain me exactly WHAT the heck is going on?"

"Right"

So Lacy explained the greek & roman mythology, while they walked around camp. Surprisingly, Estelle took the news well. They stopped at the cabins which were all in a U-shape, but them were other oddly sized cabins-some connected to others. 

"Well, during the Giant War-14 years ago, The seven-the demigods stopping Gaea from annihilating the human race and gods as we know it. Only, one of the 7 survived, Percy Jackson. Later, the roman camp, at the time we didn't know were on war with us, but now we are at peace. after that Percy Jackson disappeared"

"You seem like you were their, but you look like a 16 year old"

"Oh, well I was getting there. Campers that did a major part got portal immortality as long as we don't die in battle we  don't die"

"That's why he never visited me or why mom never talked about it"

"Anyways, this is the where the cabins are. Jason son of Jupiter, one of the 7, was going to make cabins/shrines for all minor gods and goddesses, but he died so the Hephaestus and Athena Cabin counselor work together to make cabins and shrines using Jason's blueprints." 

"You'll be in Cabin 11, Hermes, they take all newcomers. I think by tonight you will be claimed", the daughter of Aphrodite continued. "Even though you step-brother is a son of Poseidon, we have to wait until you claimed still, got to keep it official. Even though both your parents are mortal, you have to be related to the gods to enter/teleport in camp. If you need me I will be in the Aphrodite Cabin"

Estelle looked around as the sunshine from Apollo hit her face. In the middle of the cabins you could see fountain happily sprouting water. A young boy and girl sat at the edge of the fountain  talking, while the boy swayed his arm in the water.