He cheated!

"NO, Get AWAY from me!" I yelled at my supposed "soul mate."

    "Camila, please it was a mistake! It's not what it looks like" Alec begged, while getting out of bed, leaving the chick there, while he put on his pants. I haven't even noticed I was crying till I felt the hot tears on my neck. I put my hand up to stop him. "Baby?" He asked softly, trying to come towards me. That voice! The one that once promised he wouldn't hurt me.

    "DON'T come near me, and I want you to pack your shit and go! When I return, you BETTER be out of here, or so help me god, you might never see the outside world again!" I gritted angrily towards him. Does he think I'm fucking stupid?

"Oh! And the fucking wedding is cancelled!" I scream towards him. I quickly put some of my things in a duffel bag, and leave, slamming the door on my way out. I hear Alec call my name, but he doesn't deserve a second glance, so I just flicked him off, not looking back. I quickly got into my Audi A4, and calmed myself down before driving, not wanting to get into an accident or cause one.

    I drove for 20 minutes, before arriving to my bestie's house. I quickly entered her home, and when I saw Sofia. She quickly came down the stairs of her home.

    "What are you- Are you ok?" She asked sincerely. I couldn't hold it anymore and broke down. She just held me, while saying soothing things in my ear. I cried, and cried, until I couldn't anymore. Once I was a little more calmed down, she brought me to her room, and brought up 2 tubs of ice cream.

    "Can you tell me what's wrong?" She asked softly. I nodded my head slowly, before taking a sip of my water.

    "I wa-walked in-in, Alec cheating on me!" I told her, on the verge of tears.  She turned furious and was yelling profanities at him, although he wasn't here. I agreed with her on everything she said.

     "And what did you do?" She asked calmly. I told her that I wanted him and his things out of my house by the time I returned, and that the wedding was cancelled. She nodded her head and told me she was proud of me.

    "How could he do this to me?" I asked, and Sofia stayed quiet. "We've been together for 2 years and we were fucking engaged! The wedding was two freaking months away!" I exasperated, while playing with the ring he gave me. I ripped it off my finger and threw it on the floor. Sofia hugged me and let me cry on her shoulder, again.

   "Hey, Hey, you're smart, beautiful, and the kindest person I've ever met. It's his lost that he lost the best wife you could ask for. He doesn't deserve you." Sofia told me, after I calmed down. I checked the time on my phone and realized that it was late. I also saw that I had 10 missed calls from Alec, and 30 messages from him too. They were...

Alec- baby...Im sorry

Alec- come home please

Alec- I'm sorry, just answer your phone

Alec- babe?

Alec- I still love you..

And more of those, similar. He still loves me?

Bullshit! My brain thought. If he loved me, then he wouldn't have cheated, or even look at a different girl, the way he looks at me. I shake my head and asked Sofia if I could sleep over. She said yes.

That night, I wondered how and what I would do, if I see Alec tomorrow.

——————-—————————————————

Very short story and this is the first chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! 😊 please comment on any grammatical errors or comment in general! Thanks

Please vote and follow! 💜

~Aqueen 💗