Stop

The next day, I made a quick breakfast for Sofia, bid her goodbye, and went to my parent's house, to gather some belongings, since I'm not going to my house for now.

I entered my house and yelled, "I'M HOME!" Before hearing my older brother, Sebastian come downstairs, with my younger sister, Ashely, hot on his tail. "Hey guys." I told them softly, although my voice couldn't stop the sadness from coming out.

    "What's wrong?" Sebas asked me. I shook my head and told them to follow me to my old room. They nodded in understanding and followed quietly. "Don't tell mom and dad yet, but me and Alec broke up. The wedding is cancelled." I said, not believing the words that just left my mouth. Sebas asked the question I was avoiding. He asked what he did, or why we ended things. Him and Alec became good friends since the start of my relationship.

   "He-He cheated on me..." I whispered. Sebastian turned red in anger and told us he would be right back. I called for him, but he wasn't having it, and I gave up when I heard his car engine zooming off. I looked up at Ashely, who had pity in her eyes. She came up to me and hugged me, while silent tears fell from my face. I just hope Sebastian doesn't kill Alec, or better yet, doesn't find him. Altho i wouldn't mind some marks on his face there and there.

    After pulling away from Ashely, I told her if she could come with me to my house. She agreed instantly but let me get ready first. After fixing my hair and my light make-up, I grabbed my phone off the charger, and headed downstairs. "Ready?" Ashely asked. I nodded my head, not trusting my voice.

   I parked right in front of my home, where Alec proposed to me. Where he told me he loved me, and when we promised each other to not break each other's hearts. I was broken off from my trance when Ashely grabbed my hand in a reassuring matter, before opening the passenger side door, and exiting. I locked the car, and fumbled with my keys, trying to open the door. After opening it, I saw Alec. I was furious, before I noticed his suitcase next to him.

    "What are you doing here?" Ashely sneered angrily. Alec just kept looking at me, not moving. He started walking towards me, put I put my hand up to stop him where he was.

    "I wanted to apologize, I didn't want to leave like this, knowing I hurt you and-"

    "You sure did!" I interrupted. He looked at me sadly before speaking.

    "Please don't end us!" Alec begged, "we promised not to leave and fight for each other. We have a wedding soon!"

    I looked at him coldly before saying, "Well some promises are meant to be broken." I told him, with a blank face. He doesn't deserve to see me upset, nor crying. I looked behind me, when I heard the door open.

    "You bastard. YOU HURT MY SISTER! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TOO!" Sebastian roared, before punching Alec square in the jaw. Alec was surprised, but tried to hit back, but failed. Sebastian was in control, throwing punch after punch to his face and body.

    "SEBASTIAN! STOP! STOP!" Ashely yelled, on the verge of tears. I yanked Sebas from him, before telling Alec to go. He held his jaw, before grabbing his stuff and heading towards the door, and looking back.

   "I'm sorry..." He muttered, and opened the door, looking at me.

    "I'm sorry too, and please just, don't come back." I quietly said. He nodded his head, before exiting.

     We helped Sebastian up, and scolded him. Even though Alec hurt me, violence is never the answer. He just kept saying he deserved it but did apologize. I went to my room, and laid in our bed, well now my bed. Sebastian and Ashely left shortly after, and I cried myself to sleep that night, wondering what I did wrong for him to cheat on me.

————————————————————————

Thank you guys so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Please comment on any grammatical errors or comment in general. Thank you😊

Please vote and follow! 💜

~Aqueen💗