Hello

"You have to go out babe! We need to go out!" Sofia desperately said. It's been 3 months since I caught Alec cheating on me. I was in my house for about a month, not leaving. I've been binge watching Netflix shows and movies, with my lovers, Ben and Jerry.

    "UGHHHH! Why? I'm fine here, you can go to the party if you want!" I exclaimed to her, while scrolling to some new shows to watch. Sofia snatched the remote and turned off my tv. "Hey!" I yelled. She just shrugged her shoulders and looked through my closet.

    "What about this?" She asked me. She held out a red-velvet dress, with spaghetti straps, and it stopped mid-thigh. It looked hot, and I didn't even respond before Sofia threw the dress at my face. I put a thumbs up and headed to the bathroom. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I looked beautiful. The dress hugged my curves in all the right places, and it was showing just the right amount of skin. I didn't argue with her, knowing I had no way out. I looked up to see Sofia proud of herself.

    "All the boys are going to be looking at you tonight!" Sofia squealed in a sing-song voice. I just laughed at her, while putting on a light blush, mascara, eyeliner, and a tinted lip-gloss. I looked over at Sofia to see that she went with the classic short black dress.

    "Talking about boys, they're really going to be looking at you too!" I told her happily. We took a quick picture and made our way to my car. We drove in comfortable silence, and I was the designated driver that night. Sofia's friend in college is throwing a party, and Sofia invited me. We arrived at the party quickly and it was loud. I never went to a high school party, so this is my first party ever to attend, and it was full of college boys. I'm a sophomore in college, and so is Sofia.

    "Let's get drinks!" Sofia yelled towards me, as it was loud. I got a coke, and Sofia went for a champagne. She took a huge gulp and dragged me to the dancefloor and started dancing. It took me a while, but I soon got the hang of it. My body was moving with the rhythm of the music and my hair was bouncing carelessly, side to side. I soon got tired and took a seat on the couch.

    "Got forced here?" A deep voice said next to me. I looked to my left to be met with a brunette guy with chocolate orbs, and tousled hair. He slyly smiled at me, and I smiled back.

    "You can say that." I told him, after taking a sip of my coke. He nodded and then took out his hand. I couldn't help but notice how cute he looked. He had on a black fitted t-shirt, that showed off his muscles, and how his hair looked carelessly tousled back.

    "I'm Zachary, or Zach. I'm new to the town." He says softly, but loudly because of the music. I nod my head in appreciation before opening my mouth to respond.

    "Camila, or Cami, and I have lived here since the start of my freshman college year." He nods his head.

"Well Gorgeous, do you want to dance?" He asked confidently, while taking out his hand. I took it gladly and giggled.

"Why not?" I asked excitedly. We dance for a while, before I decide to go find Sofia. I looked around, before spotting her.

I see she's dancing with someone and tell her that I'm going home. She said that she'll find herself a ride. I leave but not before bumping into Zach.

    "Leaving so soon?" He asked, a little disappointed.

     "Yeah, I have to go. See you around?"

     "I hope so, ahaha" He tells me, while winking. I blush, while muttering a bye, and leaving. I quickly get home and take a quick shower, then head to bed. The minute my head hits the pillow, I'm gone. The last thing on my mind, was a certain brown eyed boy....

————————————————————————

Hope you guys enjoyed the story. Please comment on any grammatical errors or comment in general! Thank you! 😊

Please vote and follow! 💜

~Aqueen 💗