CHAPTER ONE

"Bella? Oh my god… Bella!" 

A pale hand rose to the sky, waving. "Finally! I've been waiting for ages!" The well known brown haired female said. "I'm sorry, the traffic was horrible…Thank you for waiting though."-"It's fine" Bella said, "Let me help you with your luggages". The two girls went inside the house.

"This is going to be your room for now… We haven't had time to clean up yet, I'm sorry…" Bella said and put down the luggages.

Two fingers slid across the furniture, collecting some dust.

"No it's perfectly fine, Bella… Having a roof above my head is already enough, I'm just gonna clean tomorrow…" A slim smile appeared on her lips. Bella nodded and sighed. Green eyes locked with brown ones.

"Thank you Bella, really… I'm so thankful you and your Dad let me stay here with you in Forks"

Her smile faded. "I feel so alone since my mother passed, and you know the relationship to my dad isn't… the best…" she slightly laughed with a note of sadness.

"No no… It's okay, really… I've known you since we were toddlers, and we even stayed in contact when I moved away from phoenix… You are a great friend and we don't mind having you with us at all" She hugged her tightly.

"But I think you should get some sleep now, you shouldn't look horrible on your first day at school tomorrow" she grinned a little bit. "I don't want you to scare my friends" 

Her friend answered scoffing "With you as their friend they already must be used to something like that"

Both laughed, and after saying good night to each other, the two of them went to bed.

So… That is gonna be my new life, the newcomer thought.

After all that happened, she was really glad she could leave her past behind. All the memories, all the negative emotions, all the bruises. Although building up a whole new life, in a new city, without knowing anyone is going to be hard, this was exactly what she needed right now. It might go all wrong, she might be as unhappy as in her previous home, but she had to give it a shot. 

But right now wasn't the time to think about things like that. With giving those things a thought she would continue exactly where she made the cut a few days ago. A cut that felt better than anything the young girl has ever experienced in her few years of living.

And by smiling because of this her eyes fell shut, letting her drift away into peaceful and restful sleep.

And that would be the beginning of a very eventful time. A time filled with joy, secrets, danger, many many questions and probably a lot of love and friendship.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The first few periods already have been very exhausting to be honest. Not because of the new subjects or anything, no.
It's because of all the questions. She hates introducing herself, it made her feel like standing right in the spotlight. Not a nice feeling if you'd ask the hazel eyed girl. And yet, she had to do it again and again in each new period. At lunch break, Bella dragged her to her friends table, not wanting her to sit alone on the first day. She sat down, slightly poking her mashed potatoes. Her gaze went around the room, not seeing anything special. Students, some trash cans, trees outside the window, more students… Nothing special at all, just as she imagined. Suddenly she stopped. 

'…. How are they so… That can't be healthy anymore.' She turned to Bella.

"... Who are they? I've already seen them at the parking spots this morning…"

'And how are they so.. White? Like… Pale white? It's the beginning of summer' she thought, noticing that even herself has gotten a light tan. They must burn really quickly staying to long in the sun… Ouch...

"The Cullen's" one replied. "They are Dr. And Mrs Cullen's foster kids. They moved down here from Alaska, like, a few years ago." The other girl said. "They kind of keep themselves"-"Yeah cause they're all together… like… Together together…" I glanced over to them. 

"The blonde girl, that's Rosalie, and the big dark haired guy is Emmet, they're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal."-"Jess, they're not really related." - "But they live together, it's weird" Jess said. "And, okay…  The little dark haired girl is Alice, she is really weird. And she is with Jasper, the blonde one who looks like he is in pain" 

She slightly laughed at that line, her look wandering to said male. She scanned him, shrugging her shoulders. 'Well, being in pain looks different..'
No one of them seemed to notice getting observed, at least that's what they thought.

Soon lunch time was over and it was time for hidtory. Without wasting any time she looked for the right classroom, and quickly searched for a free spot to sit. Her eyes flicked around, curiously and slightly nervous because she had to meet new people…. Again…

Suddenly she saw one. Right next to a, now known to her, brown Bob hairdo. Slowly she walked up to her.

"Hey, eh… would you mind If I'd sit down next to you…?" Said female looked up "Oh no, not at all. Make yourself comfortable." She spoke happily.

"My Name is Alice!" She extended her hand.

"Nice to meet you Alice...

my name is Vivienne"

She shook her hand, and not a minute has passed as the teacher already entered the classroom. 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
~933Words

Well... That's it with Chapter one. Feel free to point out mistakes or anything like that, as English isn't my first language, so that might happen sometimes.

Enjoy your day!

~ Ansotica