My Friend Secret...Part 2

After one year, I am a Grade 3 level, I'm excited to go to school because Quianna will talk to me now I think that she already forgot that we fight to each other. . .

When I go to school, I saw Quianna talking and whispering to Jen and Arlene I'm the first who talk to them I greet them "Hi" they not talk to me they just walk out of me. . .

Later, When Jen and Arlene not with Quianna I talk to them, Is Quianna not change her mind is she still mad to me, I said. Jen said "yes"

I'm so very angry, so now I'm with Jen, Arlene, Julie, and cotton again

When we go on the girls Comfort room we saw lots of vandalism on the Comfort room' door, one of it said "Gago si Jen at Arlene" and we saw that, that writings is Quianna's...

We go to Quianna and Arlene tell her that "are you the one who vandal on the door of the girls CR" She did'nt answer Arlene's question, she just continuing what she's doing . . .

And we never mind it, because any question we're telling to her she never answer it.

Until now she's mad at me, any question I tell her she never ever answering it, nor she need help or anything ......................................................................