Chapter 1: Why Are They Bowing To The New Kid?

Before you start:

*Please excuse the grammatical and spelling mistakes, you have been simply warned*

I wrote the story first and tried to edit it as much as possible, if you do spot a mistake, please do kindly tell me!

English is not my native language, I speak five other languages, so sometimes I mix the grammar of one with another! It gets confusing when you know a lot of languages😂❤️

I would advice you not to read this whole book in one night, especially not while you need to be studying (glares).

Buckle up, sit tight, and try not to fall in love with any characters... might I add it's quite a hard task.

Let the rollercoaster of emotions begin,

And I will cut you if you decide to copy my story!

All rights reserved to Awesomepersian!

Copyright ©  all rights reserved.

Anyone going against copyright law will receive severe consequences.

Thank you for your cooperation,
Have fun reading.

Callies pov (point of view)

I was running as fast as I could,

Panting and running, I couldn't do anything about it.

Six wolves were running after me and the adrenaline rush that overtook me was one I've never experienced.

Something hit my back and I fell on my face, suddenly realization hit me with a brick, one of the wolves had pounced on me.

It stood up and turned me around with its paw, I didn't think I would die this way, I cried in my head.

It growled at me and ran its sharp canines up and down my arm.

It growled yet again and I looked at it scared of what is yet to come, it grabbed my wrists in its mouth and bit with all its might.

I screamed and thrust around, trying to break free from the wolf. Only to come back with no avail.

"Callie! Wake up!"

I blinked my tears away and looked at my brother, Mason.

"Get up it's school time," I closed my eyes and sighed as he left the room.

I rubbed my wrist and winced in pain as I did.

I widened my eyes as I looked at it.

It was a dream yet I had the bite mark left on my wrist, and it even had dried-up blood.

I touched it again and winced, yeah pretty real.

How is this even possible?

I wore long sleeves to school, as I didn't know how to explain this.

Yeah, I had a dream of a wolf and it bit me and somehow I have its mark left on me as if it's a trophy.

Yep totally makes sense!

I went downstairs and saw my parents and brother eating breakfast.

"Good morning," I smiled.

My dad scowled at me and left the table.