1

The night was relatively normal. On the otherwise calm side of Hosu, there were some boys in their 20's blaring their music at 1:30 in the morning. Everyone was incredibly frustrated and tired, but no one was more so then the quirkless boy who spent half of his day on a plane, the other half figuring out the Chief of Police's address, and the entire night walking to his house. The party-goers in the old Shirakumo house couldn't care much for the 15 year old who seemed to have two bottles in his hands, assuming he was going to prank the Chief of Police.

As Chief Tsuragamae tried and failed miserably to get some sleep, he heard someone knock at the door. He ignored it at first, but the person was persistent. Groaning, Kenji got up and dragged his feet to the door. When he opened the door, he expected a coworker, or another neighbor pleading him to go and shut down the party across the street. He didn't expect to see a muttering boy with a box and two bottles. When the boy realized that someone answered the door, he cleared his throat and stood up straighter.

"H-Hello Kenji Tsuragamae. I'm Izuku Midoriya, Hisashi Midoriya's son. I apologize for disturbing you at such an inconvenient hour, however I don't think you were asleep with the ruckus your neighbors are causing. My father sent me to give you this. On my way, I got attacked by this villain again. Go for the eyes if he escapes again." the supposed Midoriya explained as he gave him the package and bottles when Kenji processed the name "Hisashi Midoriya".

"D-Did you say Hisashi Midoriya? The London detective, woof?" Kenji tried to hide his anticipation. Hisashi was very close to Kenji before he relocated to London. He made a big name for himself there, but still called him every once in a while. The packages Hisashi sent were usually gifts, but this box was different. Case files.  

"Yes, sir. He told me to tell you that 'the sun will evade the horizon and black out the moon'," Kenji visibly stiffened. It's a murderer. And he's escaped. What's a European serial killer doing in Japan? Does the boy know? He turned to look at the boy, only to see that he was already on his way home. "H-Hey! How long are you in town for, Midoriya? Give me a way to contact you, woof."

"I'm here until we catch the serial killer," So he does know. "And I've taped my phone number to the box," and when Kenji looked down, there was indeed a number taped to the box. "Oh, a-and sir?"

"Yes, Midoriya?"

 "I-I know you don't, but most people call my father Midoriya. So, c-call me Izuku."

"Ok, woof. Do you want me to send someone to take you home Mi-Izuku?"

"N-No thank you, sir. I'll just ask the pro hero who's been watching me since I entered this neighborhood," he stated, turning to stare directly at the Shirakumo house, before smiling and waving at him, thoroughly shocking a man with gold-brown eyes behind the window. "I'll see you later, sir."

"See you." Kenji replied before shaking his head at the freckled boy who walked down the street. This kid was definitely Hisashi's. He went inside to put the slime villain into a sturdier bottle. No point in trying to sleep until these lunatics stop partying. Kenji was about to get started on the case files when the loud music stopped. About 50 drunk university students filed out of the house, including a specific chicken lover. Kenji let out a sigh of relief, dropping the box and promptly knocking the second he hit the bed.