1

Luna POV

I walk into a bar in Oakland with my two best friends

I walk into a bar in Oakland with my two best friends. I'm not suppose to here in Oakland at all because this was mayans territory but since I best friends with the president well godfather of the mayans, son and very close to the Alvarez family they had no probably with me and doesn't put me in the middle of their problems with my family club called Samcro. That is why I love them unlike my family who hating the idea of me associatining with the mayans, but I didn't care they where like family and I know I was safe with them. Anyways Today is my 18th birthday, I've needed a girl's night for a while, a night where I could truly let loose without having to worry about the club coming to shut down my fun or my mom through me and my twin brother Thomas a big party. That's why I lied to my mom that I was spending the night at the tattoo shop I work at. I was 18 years old and had my own place, also graduated school at 15, but I still had to lie to my mother about going out. That's what happens when you have a overbearing mother and two overprotective big brothers. I knew Thomas will probably be at the club not only celebrate our birthday but him being a prospect now, which I was happy for him and that's why we spent the morning together celebrating. Before he went with Elena out for lunch.

My girls and I order a round of drinks before taking a seat at a table. I chug my beer as soon as I sat down. "Damn chicka, you weren't exaggerating when you said you need this." My childhood friend, Elena Rivera tease with a laughed.

"I'm a part time tatto artist that works in a small office with my nagging mother on the weekends, who has a overprotective step-father, two brothers, three brothers if you count Opie and a whole MC backing her up." I snapped grabbing Roxy, my other best friend since freshman year, beer.

"Hey!" Roxy exclaimed trying to get it back from me, but I smack her hands away.

"Uh-uh." I firmly said shaking my head at her. "It's my birthday." I said with a slight smile causing her to scoffed giving me a playful glare.

"Is she still trying make you someone old lady?" Elena asked looking at me .

I sighed nodded my head. "Yes, but that's not it. It's part of it, but that's not all of it. My whole life she's been training me to be her, to be the invisible backbone of the club. I love her, but I don't want to be her. I've always been my own person and I really don't give a damn about Samcro business." I exclaimed looking down at Roxy beer. I don't think I could handle being an old lady. You have to be strong for man, who makes you constantly worry about him. Don't even get me started on how they can cheat on runs. And me personally won't be able to handle that because I'm fucking crazy and I will kill a bitch and my old man, plus I don't have time to be worry about them.