2

Luna POV

Luna POV

I groan, stretching my whole body to loosen the muscle that tightens up in my sleep. When no one was next to me in bed I assume he left before I woke up, but then I spot his kutte hanging over a chair. I look around for Coco, to see the light shining from the bottom of the bathroom door. I sat up leaning against the headboard. I grab my phone from off the nightstand to see texts from Elena and my mom. Elena was letting me know that she went back to the other hotel room and Roxy was with Angel, the tall Mayan. I didn't even look at my mom's text, I would deal with that when I was back in Charming.

"Hey." I heard Coco said causing me to looked up to see Coco with a towel wrap around his waist.

"Morning." I greet with a smile at him. He was definitely the stress reliever I was looking for. I thought he was talking shit when he said he would get me to say his whole name, nickname included, but he did.

"I got to go. I have some club business, but I would like your number. For whenever I'm in the area, you said you live a few cities away." Coco nervously asked looking down at his feet as he scratches the back of his neck. I bite my lip to stop from laughing. He fucked me through the mattress last night, but now he was shy to ask me for my number.

"I don't think that a good idea. I should have told you last night, but I'm a son's daughter." I sheepishly said biting my lip, not knowing how he would react.

"Isn't every woman, a son's daughter?" Coco questioned, squint his eyes and tilt his head in confusion.

A few chuckles escape my lips. "No, I mean like Sons of Anarchy, the SOA or Samcro. I'm the president's step-daughter, the vice president's sister and the prospect younger twin sister." I informed as I watch as the realization wash over his face. He had his club to think about, I knew bikers would do anything for their club and the club always came first.

Coco nods his head and drops his towel to put his clothes on. A pit grew in my stomach as I watch him. It was another reminder of how the club restricted me. "Are you a son's old lady?" Coco asked slidding on his cut.

"No." I reply shaking my head, letting him know that he didn't technically do anything wrong.

"Then give me your number." Coco demands, helding out his unlock smart phone to me. I grab it quickly before he could change his mind and put my number in. I hand him back his phone. "Luna Teller, nice name, though the last name could use some changing." He tease with a mischievous smirk as he read my name off his phone. I blushed from the fact that I spent the night with a man and he didn't even know my name. "I'll definitely be calling you." Coco says leaning over and gave me a peck on the lips before leaving.