⇸Toddler Todoroki (💞)⇷

This was a request made by Cinnabun_kiki. I hope you guys enjoy.

You sit on the couch and it's raining outside. You look out the window.
Your boyfriend Todoroki wasn't home yet because he went to fight some villians and told you to stay home because it would be too dangerous.

"I wonder when he will be back. He's been gone for awhile now." You say starting to get worried.

You hear thunder roaring outside. Hopefully, he is safe. I don't want him getting hurt. You sigh and continue looking out the window.
Suddenly, I hear a knock on my door and I run to the door and open the door thinking its Todoroki but I see Midoriya instead.

"Oh hey Midoriya. What's up?" You ask with a small smile.

"Can I come in _______?" Midoriya asks you.

"Yes, of course Deku. Don't want you to get a cold." You smile and let him in then close the door, "So? What's up?"

"Well, _________, you see. This is about Todoroki." He chuckles nervously.

"What?! What happened to him?! Is he hurt!? Where is he?!" You quiz worriedly.

"Woah, woah. Slow down. He isn't hurt. He got hit by an aging quirk and well..." Midoriya looks behind him and does some kind of hand movement and you see a younger version of Todoroki came from behind him.
Your eyes drifted down to Todoroki. Your face lights up in excitement. You pick up your little peppermint boy and hold him close to your chest.

"He is so damn adore!!!" You say and spin him around making him laugh. You could've sworn you would've passed out right there if you didn't have your tiny boyfriend in your hand, "Thank you for bringing him home Izu. I was getting kind of worried that he got hurt or something. Would you like to stay until it stops raining? I don't want you getting a cold when we have the internships coming up in a few days."

"Yeah. Thank you _______. I'll stay until the rain stops." Midoriya smiled.

"No problem Izu. Let me go get Todoroki dried off. Make yourself at home." You smile and head upstairs to dry off Todoroki.

"Mama..." Todoroki said in a cute child voice. You blushed and almost passed out from so much cuteness.

You grabbed a towel from the bathroom and went back to Todoroki and wrapped the towel around him and picked him up and headed downstairs and sat next to Midoriya and smiled at the toddler Todoroki.

"How long will this last?" You ask.

"Probably a few hours at most." Midoriya asks.

"Oh okay. So, he'll be back to normal before internships?" You smile.

"Yeah. I hope so." Midoriya said with a smile.

You lean on his shoulder and smiles at him. You saw a tiny hint a blush on his cheeks. You chuckle and sit up.

"I'll show you to the guest room in case you need to stay overnight." You smile and stand up with Todoroki still in your arm.

"Okay ______." Midoriya smiled and stood up as well.

Midoriya followed you upstairs and into the guest bedroom.

"Here you are Midoriya!" You say and open the door.

"Thank you (n/n)!" Midoriya smiled and entered the room. You closed the door and headed to your room and closed the door and sat on your bed and set your little peppermint boy down and began playing with him.

"Whose my little peppermint boy?!" You smile and ruffle his hair.

He begins laughing which made you smile and blush a bit.

"Let's get some sleep. Okay my peppermint boy?" You place your forehead on his.

He nods and lays down. You lay down beside him and cuddle him close and you both drift off to sleep.

The next day, you wake up and see Todoroki that he is normal now. You smile and kiss his lips softly.

Hopefully you enjoyed this part my dearest readers! Love you all!