⇸Fantasy AU (Prince! Todoroki x Fairy! reader) (Pt.1) (💎)⇷

Welcome to a Fantasy AU! There will be NO quirks in this story but you will have magic. You are an element fairy so you can control all the elements. (Such as: Fire, water, earth, and ice)
Todoroki is a dragon prince and he can talk to dragons.
Let's get started!

Todoroki walked around his palace. He'll admit it was kind of boring to walk around the palace that you've walked around multiple times throughout his lifetime. He wanted to see something new. He went to his mother.

"Mother?" He addressed her.

"What is it son?" She looked up at her son.

"May I leave the palace walls to explore other lands?" He asked, knowing his mother would probably say 'no'.

His mother sighed, "Yes you can but please be safe and don't stay out all night. It can get dangerous when the sun goes down.

"I thought you were going to say no! Thank you mother!" Todoroki smiled brightly and grabbed his cloak and left the palace walls and saw the beautiful village at the foot of the castle hill.

"It is beautiful." Todoroki said to himself and slid down the hill and straight into the village. Gasps were hear all around him.

"It is the prince!" One villager says.

"He is so handsome!" A female villager awed.

"I wonder what he's doing out of the palace." Another villager questions.

Todoroki stands on his feet and puts on his cloak hood and walks through the village getting many villagers attention. He walks to the edge of the village which lies an enchanted forest's entrance.

 He walks to the edge of the village which lies an enchanted forest's entrance

"Woah! This is more beautiful in person than from a palace window." Todoroki says and enters the forest knowing he could possibly get lost. He didn't care though.
He walked through the forest and looked at his beautiful surroundings.
This is a dream. It is too beautiful to be reality. Todoroki thought as he walked, he looked at the sky and realized the sun was setting but he just shrugged and continued walking.

Suddenly, he was approached by a female elf. She looked in curiosity at him. She then looked at his heterochromic eyes.

"What are you doing here human?" The elf asked in a bell voice.

"I was curious about this forest. I haven't been out of the castle all my life and my mother finally let me out and I wanted to check it out and see if it was just as beautiful in person as from my window." Todoroki explained.

"Oh, you're the prince of dragons? Right?" The elf asked.

"Yes. Prince Todoroki." He responded.

"Oh, pardon my curiosity your majesty. I've never seen royalty up close before." The elf bowed apologetically.

"No need to apologize. What's your name miss?" He asked the elf.

"Oh! My name is Madisonya!" The elf smiled a toothy grin.

"Nice to meet you Madisonya!" Todoroki smiled slightly back.

"Well, I should get back to what I was doing before I came across you." Madisonya concluded and skipped energetically away. Todoroki goes back to walking.
After an hour of walking, Todoroki comes across another beautiful sight.

Todoroki stood there wide mouthed. He hasn't seen anything as beautiful as what he is seeing right before him right now. He walks slowly and suddenly slips and slides down a steep hill fast causing him to hit his head and lose his consciousness.

❃𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔂❃

Todoroki woke up with a throbbing pain in his head. Once his vision cleared up, he saw he was in a small cottage on a soft bed.
He sat up but his head started hurting a lot more, he layed back down.

"You might want to rest. You hit your head pretty hard when you slipped." He hears a feminine voice say softly.

"Who are you?" He asks, looking around for the voice. He sees a beautiful girl at a small desk, looking at him. She had big but transparent wings and her (h/c) hair fell perfectly over her shoulder.

"I am y/n l/n." The beautiful woman said and stood up and walked over to Todoroki, "I saw you slip from a distance then I saw you become unconscious. I brought you to my cottage so I can tend to your injuries that you received in your fall." The girl named (y/n) explained and sat on the edge of the bed where Todoroki was laying.

"What are you?" Todoroki asked, looking at (y/n)'s wings.

"I'm a element fairy. I can control all of earth's elements." (Y/n) responded.

Todoroki's eyes widened. She is VERY beautiful for a fairy. Even the purest angel can't compare to her beauty. Todoroki thought and looked at the women.

"You're very beautiful Miss. (Y/N)," Todoroki smiles, making (y/n) fluster up a bit.

"Thank you. Now, let me go get some bandages for the large cut on your arm. I'll be right back." She says and walks out of the room and comes back in with bandages and walks back to him and begins wrapping his arm.

To Be Continued...