⇸Young Love (Child! Todoroki × Child! Reader) (💞)⇷

Mhm! Ya got that right! A Child × Child part! This will be sooo adorable! :3
Written: 4~24~2020
Finished: 4~26~2020
Published: 4~27~2020
Word count: 624 words

"Mommy! Mommy! Can you go get ice cream at the park!? Please! Please!" (y/n) jumped up and down.

"I don't know Sweetie. It is up to your dad." Her mom said.

The little girl ran to the livingroom and sat by her dad, "Daddy!? Can we go get ice cream at the park!? Please!!!"

"Sure baby girl." Her dad smiled and started tickling her.

"S-stop i-it d-daddy," (y/n) begged as she laughed.

"Nope!" Her dad responded as he continued tickling her.

A few minutes later, he finally finished and the little girl ran into the kitchen where her mom was.

"He said yes mommy! He said yes!" (Y/n) smiled widely.

"We can go after lunch then. Okay sweetie?" (Y/n)'s mom answered, with a smile.

"Okay mommy!" (Y/N) beamed.

ྉ𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓱ྉ

"You ready to go to the park?" (Y/n)'s mom smiled as she grabbed her purse.

"Yes I am mommy!" (Y/N) responds.

"Lets get a move on then," her dad smiles and is the first one to walk out the door followed by (Y/N)'s mom, then (y/n), herself. They all got in a car and headed to the park.
Once (y/n) arrived at the park, she immediately jumped out of the car and ran to the playground and started playing.
After a few minutes of playing, (y/n) heard small whines under the play equipment. She thought it was a dog so she stopped playing and went under the play equipment and saw a boy with bi-colored hair and heterochromic eyes. She look at him sympathetically and approached him slowly. He backed away in fear.

"Why are you scared? I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to help you." She said in a soft voice, "Tell me what happened."

"I-i...i-i was b-being bullied b-by some b-boys and I-i hide under h-here." He responded, obviously nervous.

"Oh. What's your name?" She asked and sat by the boy.

"M-my n-name i-is T-Todoroki S-shoto. W-what a-about y-you?" He asked, getting a little more complete with (y/n).

"My name is (l/n) (f/n). It is nice to meet you Shoto. Would you like to get ice cream with me and my family?" The young girl asked.

"S-sure." Todoroki smiled and got out from under the play equipment and (y/n) did the same.

"Follow me. I'll show you where my mommy and daddy are. Okie?" She smiles.

"Okay." Todoroki answered and (y/n) grabbed his hand, causing a tiny blush to appear on his face.

(Y/N) approached her mom and dad and they looked at her with smiles.

"I see you have already made a new friend there, sweetheart." (Y/N)'s mom smiled glancing at Todoroki.

"Yeah! Can he have ice cream with us? Please!" (Y/N) gives her parents the puppy dog eyes and the chuckle.

"Of course. If his parents are okay with it." Her mom smiles.

"M-ma'am, my p-parents aren't h-here. I don't k-know w-where they went." Todoroki explained, playing with his thumbs.

"Oh okay. Then you can hang out with our family until we see one of your parents. Okay?" (Y/n)'s mom smiled.

"Thank you miss!" Todoroki smiled as all of them walked to the ice cream stand and all got ice cream and started eating.

Should I do a part 2 for this part. Let me know. Love you all so much!💗✌