𝟎𝟑

𝓒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑   𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ✩ ༅ 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 &
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓
❝ 𝙸     𝙳𝙾     𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃     𝚃𝙷𝙴    𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺     𝙸     𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃
𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽         𝚃𝙷𝙴        𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺         𝙸       𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃 ❞
SOLO KASAI ࿐ྂ 🧯🔥🧨❫

SO WHATS YOUR quirk-" "get your feet off the desk!" a boy with glasses yelled at a another boy with blonde hair cutting one of the girls off. "ha??? what are you the school buzzkill or somethin'?" the boy asked making solo giggle a little.

"you're ruining school property!" glasses yelled raising his hands in rapid motions causing the other to roll his eyes. "what school did you come from?" "soumei junior high!" "tuh, figures. no wonder why you're such a stickler." the boy said as he rolled his eyes ignoring whatever glasses had to say. solo began laughing only for the blonde to turn his attention to her.

"fuck are you laughin' at!" "you is that a problem?" solo's mood dropped quickly, smile being replaced with a contorted look that could easily make the room turn cold.

"yeah i do, how bout you find some business bitch?" "how bout i slap the shit out of ya?" the pair got up and looked at each other making everyone get nervous. "no fighting on the first day!" the boy with glasses yelled as his hands went crazy. "how bout we talk about music videos or something." mina stood infront of solo as she trued to calm her friend down.

"yeah whatever." solo gave the boy one last glance before going back to her seat making mina sign in relief. "this is gonna be a long day..." mina mumbled before showing the red head a picture on her phone saying "this would be the best place to film one don't ya think?"

soon after that a green haired boy came making uraraka run over to him. "you're the boy that saved me!" uraraka said before solo rolled her eyes and tuned her out. 'what a boring first day this is.' solo stroked minas hair while the girl talked to the other students around her like kirishima and denki.

"if you came here to have fun and make friends... you better leave now while you can..." a males voice mumbles making the students turn to the front. the pro hero eraserhead stood behind the desk in a bright yellow sleeping bag looking more sleep than awake.

"it took all of you eight seconds to be quiet, anyways i know this might be sudden but put these on and meet me at the training grounds..." eraser head pointed to the track suits on his desk as he began to walk off.

- - - -

"this is going to be a physical test to see if you have what it takes to be hero's." the man began to explain as he let the class to the middle of the area.

"ill see what your strengths and weaknesses are...bakugou how far could you throw a ball in junior high?"" the teacher asked as attention turned to the blonde boy from earlier. "67 meters." the boy scowled as he put his hands in his pockets. "okay now throw the ball using your quirk."

walking to the circle bakugou grabbed the ball and readied his arm. "DIE!" the boy yelled as he threw the ball with a loud explosion coming from his hand. 706.25 displayed on the speedometer. "hey mr. are we not gonna have a syllabus or anything like that?" uraraka asked making the man roll his eyes.