A/N

Hello!

First off I guess I can apologize for taking so long to post the last chapter of this book but in my defense I honestly wanted it to be....perfect and technically didn't want to say goodbye 😢. I knew what I wanted the ending to represent and how I kind of wanted it to finish but then there was the debate: make it sexual or meaningful.

Now I know a lot of you would have liked it to be more sexual but I feel like that would have taken away from the message. I wanted it short and sweet and not so sexual as the rest of the book. If you guys didn't get sèx scenes there was always Nate giving you insight to his dirty mind or insinuations from other characters. I needed this ending to actually mean something other than another sèx scene closing out the book.

And the reason for that is because of the serious topic. If any of you are wondering, no, I'm not apart of the LGBTQIA community but I do have friends that I support that's part of it. This book (mid-way) got me thinking about other controversial topics in our society and now I'm putting those thoughts in writing.

So stay on the look out because I plan to post a book that's different from my usual works. And maybe somewhere down the line I might re-write this to give it the same serious tone as the book that's in my drafts. Because initially this book started with a playful mind set but ended on another. So if you're into that re-write then let me know.

Anyway, if any of you question if there's going to be a second book for this the answer to that is....no. There's just nothing more to add.

On a another note I hope everyone is doing well and staying in doors away from(the thing we shall not mention). If ya bored I highly recommend you go check out my other works....and if you want something to keep you busy then I suggest play my online book/game Caught Red-Handed. Instructions and details are in the book and description!

Huh? I guess finishing this book gives me freedom to work on my others now....

❤️