Part 2

Montys pov

Once we arrive at the house kt and lily immediately go to their rooms and start unpacking,and since sebb and I have already moved our stuff in, I dragged sebb into our room to help sort out his problem that was poorly covered with his not so baggy, baggy jumper.

In our room

We make it to our room and I started locking the door, I feel a pair of lips attach to my neck as I'm being moved onto the bed 'hmmmph sebb your the one thats meant to be hmmm being helped'
Sebb detatched from my neck leaving 3 new pink marks *looking into my eyes sebb starts sliding my t shirt off over my shoulders*
"I can't take this anymore sebby I need you and judging by the size of the tent in your trousers baby I think you need me more"
Sebb-' don't worry I'll sort us both out'

Meanwhile with kt and lily
Lilys pov

Me and kt make our way into the house and start unpacking whilst the boys are probably christening their bedroom.
"hey lils have you seen these" she points out the 3 monkey thingys "I have no idea what they are" immediately I have thousands of puns ready "Oo Oo Oo" I say "they're the see no evil, speak no evil, and see no evil, what ever you call them things"
I spoke so quickly that it took a few seconds for the penny to drop "omg lily no, not already with the puns, we've only just got here" she says trying her hardest to keep a straight face, It doesn't last long and loud guffaws escape from both of us, as we continue to make silly jokes and puns to do with just about everything in our room.
Suddenly we hear banging against the wall behind us and realise that it's sebby and montys room.
"is that what I think it is lily" she looks at me signaling to be as quiet as possible we wait a few minutes and then start to get up from the floor, pulling me up with her we walk stealthily to the door and knock continously untill we hear shuffling about.

Sebb and montys room
Sebbs pov

Things between me and monty became very heated very quickly and soon there were clothes scattered all around our new room, marks on our wall, and we now need some new bedsheets.
We all of a sudden hear this knocking on our door and the handle starts moving (thankfully we managed to lock the door).
I nudge monty gently, who was curled up onto me quietly snoring "babe, babe, baby wake up" there was no response so I leant down and placed my lips on his and finally get a reaction, he pulls me in for more clearly having unfinished business. After a few seconds I slowly pull away and let him know that the girls are outside the door and we're not covered by anything.