Part 3

Lilys pov

We hear some shuffling and soon the door opens and we're greated with a rough looking sebb, his hair was either stuck in some random place or slick against his forehead, there were red and purple marks leading from the top of his neck down to his low rise jeans resting on his hips that looked as if they had hand imprints on  them.
"hello there sebby, I see that you and monty took care of things" I say trying to hold back the laughter threatening to escape me and kt.
Kt- "you guys might want to shower and open a window before the others get here, coz it stinks"
Sebb-"hehe yeah I'll wake monty up and get to it"
We all laugh and sebb closes the door.

Sebbs pov

As soon as I close the door monty stirs in his sleep, I walk over and lay down admiring his relaxed features, he must have noticed my presence because he turned and curled into me. Deciding that I can't hold back anymore I lean in and kiss him passionately, I slow down slightly untill I feel him kissing back, we continue like this for a few minutes before we pull apart for air. "wow... I... Umm... Woah... if I get woken up by that more often I don't think I'd stop sleeping"monty says looking me up and down  "hmmm me either baby, but we need to shower before shauni and jake get here, are you coming with?" I get a single nod and smile in response before he goes and turns the shower on "you uh might want to lock the door again sebby" god I love that man I think to myself before getting undressed and joining him.

Around a half hour later we had showered and tidyed up and we all sat in the kitchen waiting for shauni and jake to arrive

Montys pov

Me, sebby and the girls sat in the kitchen playing jenga when the door bell rings and makes kt jump knocking the tower and her chair over
"

Ouch.. Ooo... Aaahh... I'm okay... I'll get it" she cries getting up from the floor and makes her way over to the door to greet shauni and jake.