Pt 4

Shauni pov

Me and jake stood waiting for someone to open the door when suddenly it opens and we get attacked by Kt
"AHHH SHAUNIIII, JAKEEEEEE"
"heyyyy kt" we reply happily "how's it going"
"all good,how was the trip"
"it was great, how's everyone" we say as we walk in the house to greet everyone in the kitchen
Monty- " SHAUNIIIIII I've missed youuu"
I run up to monty giving him a huge hug
"MONTYYYY it's been to longggg"
It was so nice to catch up with everyone.
Once we'd eaten me and jake went to our room to unpack whilst the others chilled in their room.

Sebbs pov

Once shauni and jake had gone upstairs and kt and lily went into the living room I blindfolded monty and took him into our room and locked the door
"okay baby you can take the blindfold off"
When he opened his eyes the look on his face made my heart melt
"oh wow sebby this is incredible"
"well I know that you've been feeling a little sad, what with everything that's going on and not being at home, so I thought we'd have a romantic evening and forget about everything for a little while"
"I fucking love you sebby, forever, always and unconditionaly"
Before I have a chance to react I feel montys lips on mine, we fight for dominance and I finally win, showing him how much I truly love him. It was passionate and firey yet calm and peaceful at the same time giving me butterflies and complete safety all at once.

Montys pov

Shauni and jake go upstairs to unpack and kt and lily walk off somewhere to hangout, Im just about to turn to sebby when I feel my glasses being taken off and cloth becoming tied around my face.
"um sebby babe, what are you doing"
"just trust me baby you'll love it"

Sebbs guides me into our room and I hear the door lock before he tells me to take the blindfold off.
"oh wow sebby this is incredible"
Layed out in front of me was a trail of rose petals and candles leading to our bed and another trail to our bathroom.
On our bed was a picnic of all of my favourite foods(vegetarian ofc), on the TV was hannah Montana ready to play,
I turned to face sebby, he smiles and says
" well I know that you've been feeling a little sad, what with everything that's going on and not being at home, so I thought we'd have a romantic evening and forget about everything for a little while"
"I fucking love you sebby, forever, always and unconditionaly"
Before he has a chance to react I lean in and kiss him passionately, we continue like this for a while before moving to each others neck and jaw, leaving pink and purple marks everywhere.
*2 hour time skip, they finished the food and watched hannah Montana *

After laying in sebbs arms all night I turn around and kiss him gently on the lips before whispering "thank you", he smiles down at me and says "there Is still one more thing left to do baby"
"and what's that?"
"Well you remember the trail also led to our bathroom"
"omg babe are you serious, I love you so much you know that"
"yes baby I know that and I love you too, now give me 5 minutes and then come in okay"
"okay sebby"
Sebb gets fully undressed and walks into the bathroom and I assume starts setting up something, 5 minutes pass and I hear him call me.

I get undressed and walk into the bathroom and the sight before me melted my heart and I soon had tears rolling down my face.
The light was off but instead there were around 50 candles placed to create this golden glow, and then there was sebb, my incredible boyfriend, sat in our bathtub covered in bubbles smiling at me.
"are you getting in baby"
"yh I'm just in awe of everything right now sebby"

I see sebb reach his hand out to me and I take it, climbing into the bath with him and resting my head on his chest whilst he wraps his arms tight around me and I felt more at ease than I ever had in my life
"I love you so much sebby, I don't want this moment to end"
"the things is baby is it will end but don't worry, we're endgame and you have me for the rest of our lives so get used to things like this because I will never stop showing you how much I love and appreciate you"
"okay baby but you know you'll be getting the same treatment"

~~~~~~THE END ~~~~~~~~~