Chapter 1

~~~Izuku's P.O.V.~~~

I woke up at 7:30. I got dressed into my uniform, and went downstairs to eat. Huh. That's unusual. I usually get up at 6:30. I mumbled.

"Honey you're mumbling again. And you need to get going. you're going to be late to school."

"Sorry, mom. bye!"

I got up from the table, and grabbed my things, and left. I got my phone out, put my earbuds in, and played some music. I also grabbed my sketchbook, and started drawing something I had seen from my dreams.

Half way to school I bumped into somone. Or rather they bumped into me.

"I-I'm so sorry. I g-got preoocupied with my book. I didn't me-"

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE, YOU LOSER!!!"

I recoginized that voice. I looked up, and I saw, "K-Kachaan!?!"

I saw as Kachaan turned around, and stopped walking. I don't think he recoginizes me.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?!"

"K-Kachaan? I c-called you K-Kachaan."

I noticed that he looked right a my hair then growled.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, DEKU?"

"Um, h-heading to school. W-where are you g-going?"

"TO- WHY ARE YOU ASKING? ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!?!"

*Gasp*

"N-no. I'm heading to UA High. I w-wasn't following you."

"IMPOSSIBLE! ONLY PEOPLE WITH QUIRKS GO TO UA!"

"W-well I h-have a quirk now."

Tsk. "Whatever." Kachaan turned around and walked off.

"H-hey wait up!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"C-can I walk w-with you?"

"No."

"Please?"

"NO. GO AWAY!" He broke into a run, and I followed with perfect speed.

"Please?"

"NO! STOP FOLLOWING ME, YOU FREAK!"

I stop moving, and looked at him run away. I felt my heart sink into my stomach, and my legs turned to jelly. I collapsed to the ground, and started to cry. I wrapped my arms around my legs and buried my face into my knees.

"Hey. Are you OK?"

I jumped as I heard them. I turned around to find someone staring at me.

"Y-yea. I'm O-OK."

"Are you sure you're OK?"

"Y-yea. Can I ask where you're going?"

"I'm going to UA."

"So am I. Can I walk with you?"

"Sure." He held out his hand, and I grabbed it. He helped me up, and we started walking to school.

"What's you're name, BTW?"

"Oh! I'm Izuku Midoryia. You are?"

"Shoto Todoroki."

We entered the classroom, and went to the teacher, and were given our seats. I realized who I was sitting behind. I was assigned to sit behind Kachaan for the rest of the year.