Chapter 6

~~~Deku's P.O.V.~~~

I was walking to school with Kachaan. I finished our project last night. It took most of the night to complete the outift, and then to finish the portfolio, was super hard. Kachaan doesn't even know that I stayed up most of the night.

"Deku, maybe you should just stay home. You look like you brely slept. What did you do last night?"

"Nothing! And i'm fine! I just struggled to fall asleep. STOP, pestering me!" I gave him a real nasty look, and sped up, leaving him behind.

I gave a quick glance behind me, and saw a heart-broken Kachaan. I'm sorry, Kachaan.

There was something else I was refusing to tell Kachaan. I ended up getting a call. From The League of Villains. I owed them since they helped me with Todo~kun.

They needed an inside man to help kidnap. Someone. I had to help them kidnap, Mineta. But only to see if he would join them! I wouldn't do it, if there was any other reason!

I can't tell Kachaan this, because if I did, I don't know what would happen! I-I'm scared of Kachaan. I-I don't know what Kachaan is capable of. For all I know, he could be capable of murder!

I showed up in class 15 minute early. I set our project down in the back of the class. I walked over to Uraraka, and the others.

"DEKU! Where were you? Were you kidnapped!?! What happened!?!" Uraraka, looked concerned.

"I-I went to go save Todo~kun. But I can't tell you anything more. I'm sorry." I looked down guilty, that I couldn't tell anything.

"Oh. That's Ok. If you want the other hero's to remain obvious, that's cool!" She wasn't being sarcastic at all. I could see she meant it.

"Well, the thing is, if I would to tell you who helped me-"

"I know who helped Midoryia."

We all looked to see Todo~kun, standing there silently.

"Well? Who?"

Todo~kun looked at me, as if asking permission to tell them. I just stared at him, hoping he wouldn't. He looked at Uraraka, and very plainly said, "It's up to Midoryia, if I can tell you. Midoryia?"

"Mmmm... I-I don't know..."

"C'mon, Izuku." Uraraka whined like a 2 yeard old, wanting candy. "Pleeeaaassseee????"

"Mmm... Oh, fine. But you gotta promise not to tell a soul."

"We promise! right, guys?"

They all nodded, eager to find out who the other hero's were. I nervously laughed. "The guys who helped me were... umm... Well..."

"Who? It can't be that bad!"

"Umm... It's... It's Dabi, Toga, and... Shinsou." I looked down, waiting for them to start yelling. I lloked at the door, and saw Kachaan walk in, look at me, and starts walking over.

"WHAT!?! HOW COULD YOU ASK THEM FOR HELP! THEY ARE THE BAD GUYS, IZUKU!!!"

"I KNOW, I KNOW!! But, if anyone knew how to find someone, it was those guys."

"What are you guys yelling at Deku for!?! Huh?"

"T-they know who h-help me find Todo~kun, K-kachaan."

We had agreed yesterday that we needed to keep our relationship a secret. If everyone knew he was dating me, We knew that Kachaan's reputatio nwould go down the drain, and I would just get picked on worse. We dicided to wait, unti we were both comfortable, and ready to tell everyone about our relationship.