Chapter 9

~~~ Izuku's P.O.V.~~~

"Well, than I-I guess I have something to tell you both."

They both looked at me, waiting for the answer. The truth was, Was I loved both of them with all of my heart. I wanted the confession to be true, but I was worried that the confession was a joke. That they didn't truly love me.

"I...I a-accept. I think. I mean, I don't know. I want to t-try this out, b-but then again, I'm worried in being in a threesome. You both are amazing, and you both have your ups and downs. I mean, we all do. But tha-"

Kacchan grabbed my hand, and gently squeezed it. "Deku. You're mumbling. Calm down."

I took a couple deep breaths, and wiped away tears that I didn't know had fallen. I took 5 minutes to compose myself.

"Umm, I accept?" I said it as more of a question than a statement.

I closed my eys as I said it, waiting for them to rack up, and tell me it was all a big joke. That they didn't love me.

I heard one of them lean in, and I felt their breath. I felt something gentle press my lips, and I realized one of them kissed me.

My eyes quickly fluttered open, and saw Kiri. His eyes were closed, and he had wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close. I hestitated, then carefully, closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed back.

"M-midoryia?"

My eyes shot open, and I quickly moved away from Kiri, and looked towards Todo~kun.

"B-boo! It's not what you think!" I jumped out of my seat, and ran towards him. I hugged him, only to be forcefully shoved to the ground.

I looked up to see Todo~kun crying. "So. We have been dating not even 30 minutes, and you're alreaady cheating on me."

"N-no! I can e-explain."

"No. It's fine. I see WHY katsuki broke up with you. Because you only KNOW HOW TO CHEAT!"

"Shoto! It wasn't his fault."

I shot around to see Kiri, standing up and looking at Todo~kun.

"Then whose fault is it? Humor me."

"I... I forced myself on him. I threatened that if he didn't kiss back, I would kill everyone he loved. Starting with you." He looked at me, then looked back at Shoto, who was now looking at me.

I was still on the ground, now on the verge of tears. He knealt down, and looked me genty in the eyes.

"Izu. Is this true?"

I looked at Kacchan, and Kiri. They discreetly nodded, giving me look that said, 'say yes!'

I looked backat Todo~kun, and just nodded, too afraid to say anything. He nodded back, stood up, and offered me a hand. I took it, and hid behind him, knowing what was just about to go down.

"Get out."

"w-what?"

"Get the fuck out! NOW! GET OUT!" He had acivated his quirk, and for the first time, activating his fire side.

Kiri quickly ran to Kacchan, and picking him up, ran out of the house.

Once they left, Todoroki looked at me, and smacked me. "Whore! I knew they lied to protect you! That's ALL you know how to do! Is BE. A. SLUT!" He smacked me again.

I knew what was gonna happen. I was gonna receive a punishment for being a "whore" and a "slut".

~~~Time Skip: Morning~~~

I woke up, and winced at the pain. I looked down ,and saw hickey's, burn marks, bruises, scratches, and dried blood. I had gotten beaten, and raped sensislly. (Hope you guys know what word I meant. If you know how to spell it, please tell me in the comments!)

I struggled to get out of bed, now covered in blood and semen. I pulled some sweatpants on, not caring for a shirt. I walked down-stairs, and went to the kitchen table. Knowing Todo~kun would be cooking.

He came in and saw me. He glared, and walked over to me, and sapped me across the face.

"Go. Go, and put on a shirt, you SLUT."

~~~ Kirishima's P.O.V.~~~

"Get the fuck out! NOW! GET OUT!"

I wasted no time, and ran to Katsuki, picked him, up, and ran out of the door.

When we got outside, I stopped, and set him down. I looked, and saw Katsuki looking like he was about to cry.

"Whore! I knew-"

We heard Todoroki yelling at Izuku. It sounded wrong. "That's ALL you know how to do! Is BE. A. SLUT!"

We heard Izuku scream, but it was cut short. Katsuki trued to run bsck to Izu's house, but I held him back, knowing what would happen.

"Katsuki. No! You can't. I'm sorry to do this but you just CAN'T! It would only mke things worse!"

He looked at me, tears streaming down his face. "But He's HURTING DEKU! I CAN'T JUST LET HIM HURT HIM, KIRI!"

He kept fighting in my arms, trying to get out of my arms. He was screaming, and struggling. I struggled, but managed to drag him away from Izu's house.

We didn't go to Katuski's house, because it was across the street from Izu's. So we went to my house. It was 5 blocks away from Izu's house.

When we got inside, Katsuki immediately wrapped his arms around me, and I just picked him up, bridal style, and carried him to my bedroom.

Author's Note: Heyy Guys! Now, don't be angry at me! This was SO hard to write. I cried the whole time I typed this. I needed some sort of villain, and with the League of Villains being on the hero's side (sort've), I chose Todoroki! Besides, you people always seem to make Todoroki the bad guy!

Word Count: 985 words