Chapter 1

“New boys 1 o’clock” Daisy whispered at me through her smile. Daisy has been my best friend since year 3, and we knew each other inside out. I slyly spun on my heel and spotted possibly the two most attractive boys I’ve seen in my retinas. I grabbed onto Daisy’s arm to keep balanced as I pretended to faint.

“Dibs the one on the left!” She scream whispered, thank god, the one on the right was…words can’t describe.

“I’m fine with that, wow, shit, eye candy, thankyou jesus!” I said flicking a quick glance back in their direction. Oops, awkward eye contact with fit boy #2.

“Come on, we better get to class.” I told Dais, grabbing her arm and pulling her in the opposite direction.

We reached our lockers and got all our books ready for the next two periods of the day, pray to the lord I have a class with one of them.

“I hope I have a class with one of them!” Dais said mirroring my thoughts.

“Ughh, same” I replied. I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind me and quickly spun around. Great, it was Mr Reynolds, let’s just say I wasn’t his ‘favourite’ student.

“Good morning girls, I have a little task for you Ms Cheffins. We’ve recently enrolled two new students here at Fernleigh, and I’d like for you, actually, you both to show them around, to their classes and what not. Follow me to my office if you will?”

“sure sir” we both replied a little too quickly, it must be these two new boys?! We followed him up to his office, Daisy sending me giggly smiles along the way. When we’d arrived at his office, I saw the two perfect boys sitting in the chairs opposite his desk.

“Mia, Daisy, I’d like you to meet Noah and Harley.” He told us pointing towards them; I think my one was Noah. They both shot us breathtaking smiles, and we warmly…maybe a little too enthusiastically returned them.

“Hi I’m Mia” “Hi I’m Daisy” “Hi I’m Noah” “Hi I’m Harley” We all said in unison. We all gave a small laugh until Mr Reynolds cleared his throat, “Anyway…I’d like you both to show these two around school, where the cafeteria is, classes etc.” He looked at all of us, as silence hung, “…Well go on.”

We all walked outside his office as he shut the door on us, I shot a quick glance at Noah, wow, his chocolate brown hair was whisked into perfection, and his eyes were a soft brown colour…stop Mia stop! 

I looked over at Daisy who was cheerfully talking to Harley,

“So where should we go first?” She asked me.

“Well, what do you guys have?” I asked them,

“Uhhh,” Noah said flicking through his planner, “History, room 32” Daisy’s face dimmed, where as my insides did a somersolt,

“I have that class, I’ll show you where it is if you want.” I told him looking over at Harley, “What do you have?”

“History, room 32 aswell” He replied, poor daisy.

“Alright, well I’ll see you later Dais!” I said giving her a quick wave as she walked in the opposite direction, clearly not happy with the classroom arrangements.

“well come on guys,” they followed me, making small talk until we reached the classroom, at the door I quickly stopped, “Oh Mrs Collis is abit of a…uh, well you’ll see in about 5 seconds.”

History went by like a blur, mainly consisting of me doodling on my history book and stealing glances at the two sex gods in front of me.

“Alright, what now?” I asked them again,