Information

The story will be set from the episode 8x19 forward. It will take place in the One Chicago Universe so expect charcters from the other shows to make an appeareance. Although this story will mainly revolve around Kidd and Severide it will include storylines for characters in the firehouse yet maintaining a focus on Stellaride. I will use some of the storylines used on the show such as Stella's Girls on Fire program and Kelly's talent for OFI yet the main storyline and central idea will be personalized. I will try my best to stay as true to the characters as possible and add comedy, friendship and drama not only romance. I do not have a planned storyline that I want do, I will be coming up with a storyline as I go. I will welcome any suggestion and comment to help ideas flow and I will highly appreciate feedback. I will make an effort to post everyother day or at least twice a week although with this quarentine going on I don't think it will be much of a problem. All in all, I hope you enjoy it as much as I will and we can help each other out while waiting for season 9 to begin in the fall and for all this situation to finish. 

                                                                                                                                                                   - Jennifer

P.S. Stay Safe!